Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3795851 times)

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4510 on: March 09, 2008, 07:17:53 pm »
Marie, thanks for posting the pic here  :-*
It's kinda hard to look at.  :(

(((Chrissi))))  I know.  Weird things run through my mind -  I wonder what's become of the hat?    :'(    Hope tomorrow is a better day for you. 

I'm going to call this image a super gigantic SCORE Marie, because a) I've never seen anything like it, and b) the big poster on the wall that says "MASSES" tells me this is a Masses Music related location, maybe their main office, maybe the home of one of the main Masses people.

Masses is the company/organization through which Heath directed the four videos I posted a while back.  So those people in the picture with him may be the other directors and editors he worked with.  http://www.wearethemasses.com/thework.html  Click on the two Ben Harper and two Nfa lines to see Heath's videos.

Well, I can't take credit for finding it - I'm just happy to have stumbled upon it through the maze of the internet!  But I do think it's a great picture and an interesting one, too.  Yeah, the MASSES name sounded familiar - I thought that's what it was.  Thanks so much for the link to the videos!  :)

Marie

The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4511 on: March 09, 2008, 07:41:41 pm »
**Thinking of Heath and missin' him every day.**

Some days I still feel like 'This isn't true, Jan 22 never happened'. Today is such a day.

I agree, Penthesilea. I wish we could have a re-do and make sure that day turned out differently.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #4512 on: March 09, 2008, 10:43:02 pm »
Ok, so I'm pretty sure that in the entire time since I saw BBM (over 2 years ago), I never once heard the word "Heathen" spoken out loud, I only saw it in posts around here and IMDB. Obviously I know that it was a word long before April 4, 1979, but it's not a word you hear very often. Yesterday in a play rehearsal, the director was telling one of the actors about how she's supposed to be frustrated about her children acting like heathens. That's the third time in five days that someone around me has used that word. (I already posted about the other two times in this thread.) It was weird the first time, really  weird the second time, and now this is just ridiculous. Why does this keep happening?

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #4513 on: March 10, 2008, 12:51:42 am »
Because time is about to be reversed. I just know it...

Heathen

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4514 on: March 10, 2008, 06:38:48 am »
Ok, so I'm pretty sure that in the entire time since I saw BBM (over 2 years ago), I never once heard the word "Heathen" spoken out loud, I only saw it in posts around here and IMDB. Obviously I know that it was a word long before April 4, 1979, but it's not a word you hear very often. Yesterday in a play rehearsal, the director was telling one of the actors about how she's supposed to be frustrated about her children acting like heathens. That's the third time in five days that someone around me has used that word. (I already posted about the other two times in this thread.) It was weird the first time, really  weird the second time, and now this is just ridiculous. Why does this keep happening?

Because things happen in threes.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4515 on: March 10, 2008, 07:29:26 am »
A better day for me today, thankfully  :)

{{{Courtney, RouX, all my fellow Heathens}}}

Good morning Leslie  :-*  Todays Heath pic is for you because I know the other one with the green shirt is one of your favs  :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4516 on: March 10, 2008, 09:29:57 am »
Oh, Chrissi, thank you...

I do love that green shirt picture, you're right! And I have never seen this one and it is great!

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #4517 on: March 10, 2008, 12:03:17 pm »
Because things happen in threes.

L

Wow, I didn't even think of that. That makes it a little more weird...

A better day for me today, thankfully  :)

{{{Courtney, RouX, all my fellow Heathens}}}

Good morning Leslie  :-*  Todays Heath pic is for you because I know the other one with the green shirt is one of your favs  :)

Great pic Chrissi! The other green shirt one is one of my favorites also. I never knew there were more!

Offline optom3

« Reply #4518 on: March 10, 2008, 12:32:20 pm »
Me too love the pic. actualy love all pictures of him,apart from some of the more harrowing ones near the end.They bring such a lump to my throat.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4519 on: March 11, 2008, 03:37:41 am »
Thank you all.

For today, I have a b/w one. Good morning  :)