Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3819253 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #2760 on: September 30, 2007, 04:15:14 pm »
I'm not at all disagreeing. I'm merely saying there's a difference between being on the high alert and scouting them out specifically (which I felt the article implied) - and noticing them if you happen to run into some kind of famous celebrity by chance. Which of course would grab your attention if you're not really out of it. Why, I know some people who happened to dine at the table right next to Tom Cruise and Kathy Holmes earlier this year - totally unexpected as my friends were on vacation, not rushing around trying to spot celebrities at all. But you bet I've heard about it more than once afterwards.   ;)

I suppose that the novelty must surely pale upon repeat though. The closest neighbours to Heath and Michelle I suppose would soon enough comment more on Heath's sartorial choice of the day, than on having once more seen "the movie star" specifically.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #2761 on: October 01, 2007, 03:06:23 pm »
I forgot to mention that I was SHOCKED that they named what street they live/d on.  That seems very irresponsible.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2762 on: October 01, 2007, 06:41:36 pm »
I do not know if you Heath came to my exhibition in Montreal; some i did recognize like Mariam Bedard the Olympic winner!! And actors in the film besides the art gallery done outside it!! And many other persons from USA, France, Swisserland, Canada, etc.!!

Now, my exhibition is in Quebec City and you are welcomed to see it Heath!! At: L'espace contemporain galerie d'art, at 313, rue Saint-Jean, facing Sutherland Street and near the Turnbull corner, from this October 1st daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., till about 2 p.m. October 14th 2007, welcome; come often to Quebec, Canada, bienvenue, yes welcome!!
Of course will open the art gallery only for you at times you desire; that also for others here on bettermost!!

Comme enjoy my paintings i created!! Hugs,

Artiste L'AngdonArt
LangdonArt
Artiste L'AngdonArt

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2763 on: October 03, 2007, 01:10:44 am »
This is a THIRD statement by Michael Caine on how great Heath is in The Dark Knight.  Click to see the short, to the point video of the interview (perk - Jude Law is sitting next to him during it.)

Michael Caine Calls Ledger’s Acting In ‘Dark Knight’: ‘One Of The Scariest Performances I’ve Ever Seen’

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2007/10/02/michael-caine-calls-ledgers-acting-scariest-ive-ever-seen/

« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:25:08 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2764 on: October 03, 2007, 01:16:37 am »
Another little reference to how bereft Brooklyn is...

Is Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurant Week in the Weeds?
Meat-adverse gourmands take note: October isn’t just Family Sexuality Education Month, Healthier Babies Month and Dental Hygiene Month, it’s also National Vegetarian Awareness Month! Yesterday, in fact, was World Vegetarian Day, which came hot on the heels of September 28th’s Hug a Vegetarian Day. (Photos!) Feeling aware yet?

Brooklyn vegetarians still aching from the sting of Heath Ledger’s departure can try to fill the void at the first annual Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurant Week, which seems like a savory idea in the making.

Rest of article: http://gothamist.com/2007/10/02/is_brooklyn_veg.php

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2765 on: October 03, 2007, 12:26:47 pm »
I must admit that I have never seen any of the Batman movies and hadn't planned to see this one even with Heath in it. But, I guess, Sir Micheal Caine just convinced me otherwise...  ;D 

Offline LauraGigs

• BetterMost Moderator
    • My Design Portfolio
« Reply #2766 on: October 03, 2007, 12:44:22 pm »
Oh you should, Pipedream.  It'll be heads above the older Batman drivel (the only decent one of the 90s was Batman Returns with Michelle Pfiffer; all the rest sucked, IMO).

Christian Bale, Gary Oldman and Maggie Gyllenhaal (along with Heath) are such fine actors.

Offline Artiste

« Reply #2767 on: October 03, 2007, 06:17:47 pm »
Bonjour from my art exhibition in Quebec City: hello to all!!

Tried often to get in Bettermost yesterday, but could not at all!!
Am happy that I can now!!

My art exhibition has started October 1st here and am happy to be here till the October 14th!!

You all coming to see it?? Hope so!! Or may I whip any who do not, Brokeback Mountain style??

Any news about Heath Ledger? Or Jake Gyllenhaal? Or any of you?

Hugs!!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2768 on: October 05, 2007, 02:18:53 pm »
Uh oh.  :(

Heath Ledger a no-show at I'm Not There premiere
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22537460-5006002,00.html
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:25:48 am by Ellemeno »

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #2769 on: October 05, 2007, 02:22:13 pm »
And this is confusing:

"Let’s start on hair, guys. Now, you may think it is acceptable to go to class with the back and top of your head in a peacock plume. Read carefully what follows the upcoming dash — No. Not acceptable. Now this is not to say you must wake up every morning and look like Heath Ledger, but taking the extra minute or two to put water in your hair and maybe brush or style it wouldn’t kill you either. Unkempt hair never looks hot — ask any sorority girl you wish, frat guys. And before you say it, hats are fine but not to the extent you forget your own hair color."

Doesn't it sound like this person thinks Heath has a fabulous tonsorial style?

http://www.insidevandy.com/drupal/node/5076
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 02:23:29 am by Ellemeno »