Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3870996 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #3000 on: November 15, 2007, 10:27:35 am »
8 photos of Heath arriving at the premiere.  I couldn't figure out how to download them.  Click on "View Slide Show."  Heath's are the first 8 photos.  Definitely worth it for the true Heathen.

I couldn't download them directly at photobucket, but I could download them to my PC and then upload to photobucket.
Here are two of them:

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #3001 on: November 15, 2007, 10:35:39 am »
Two more? Ok:

Offline oilgun

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3002 on: November 15, 2007, 11:57:08 am »

Did any Canadian watch ET Canada on Tuesday?  They apparently had a "one on one" with Heath and I missed it.  Couldn't find it on Youtube either.  :'(

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #3003 on: November 15, 2007, 01:41:41 pm »
That's great stuff, Clarissa, thanks!  And thanks for the pics, Chrissi.  I love that second one.  Wroarrr!  :P
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3004 on: November 15, 2007, 02:02:14 pm »
I'm not digging the "Sumo wrestler" hair.

Oh, and the new tatoo looks more like a ceiling fan.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3005 on: November 15, 2007, 05:03:19 pm »

Oh, and the new tatoo looks more like a ceiling fan.

Maybe to cool himself down.  Like that song, "I'm too sexy for my shirt..."  :)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #3006 on: November 15, 2007, 05:47:11 pm »
Do you think he ripped that lining right off of his T-shirt neck front in order to cool down too? I don't think it takes much to be too sexy for that particular piece of clothing in its current state....

Seriously, this man works hard and diligently at looking as scruffy as at all possible! The jacket is the one he's been wearing over and over and all over the place for ever (what say you Meryl, should it be named the CGJ?  ;D ) And that hair!  And all at a premiere, too.  :-X

OK, I love Heath, you know I really do. He's a law unto himself for sure.... And his acting.... and his *voice*....and those eyes! :melts:   But I just don't see why he goes out of his way to look like a crumpled unwashed ragamuffin homeless person at premieres and movie industry festivities. It's one thing to not bother with stylists and high fashion and that kind of inane stuff;-  but clean, unripped and less-scruffy simple clothes and a hairstyle to match would have looked better, would have shown simple politeness to the premiere organizers and the occasion at hand, and would still have made a statement that he isn't in on the whole empty fashion and style carousel if that is indeed what he wishes to convey.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #3007 on: November 15, 2007, 06:18:20 pm »
I'll probably get strangled for saying this (because I am putting very traditional gender roles in place) but in the months he was with Michelle, he tended to look neater, tidier, and a bit more well dressed (only a bit). I don't think it was because he was trying to impress her but because she was doing things like buying shampoo, doing laundry, and putting clean clothes in his drawer.

I don't think he tries to look scruffy--I honestly don't think clothes and how they look are anywhere on his radar screen. I think he could care less about clothes. I think if you asked Heath today, "What did you wear yesterday?" he would say, in all seriousness, "I have no fucking clue."

I think we look at things from our frame of reference. For example, if I was going to a movie premiere, I'd be excited--I'd probably go out and buy something new to wear, get a haircut, etc. I think Heath could care less and probably gets a phone call from his publicist an hour before the event, reminding him to go. Heath picks up the nearest pair of dirty shorts from the pile on the floor and off he goes.

Sometimes I wish I could be like that because frankly, I think we place way too much importance on clothes and accoutrements in our society. My 2 cents.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3008 on: November 16, 2007, 02:11:22 am »
"He's not a bald evil master-mind bent on world domination, but Heath Ledger does have his own "Mini-Me"."

More of the article here:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=325280

:)

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #3009 on: November 16, 2007, 02:19:27 am »

Don't know where or when this was taken.