Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3908922 times)

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4480 on: March 05, 2008, 11:56:28 pm »
Just watched the Jon Stewart interview with Jake-what a world of difference. I so like them each for their own unique personalities.

Heathen

Offline oilgun

« Reply #4481 on: March 06, 2008, 12:51:11 am »
Found this on lj (thanks, sassym)

http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=123087&is_large=true

God, how cute is he in this? I want to hug him, and my heart breaks again at the same time....

:'( :'( :'(

DAMN, the video is no longer available!?

Offline Fran

• "ABCs of BBM" moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4482 on: March 06, 2008, 01:13:26 am »
I just watched it.  Try again, Gil.

Heath is so cute in this interview.  I love the jacket he's wearing but couldn't figure out what the pin was supposed to represent.

BTW, I thought 50 was the magic age for colonoscopies.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #4483 on: March 06, 2008, 01:28:38 am »
ai yi yi Stewart must have felt super uncomfortable in that interview!  Heath was looking at him as if he had 3 heads!  I couldn't finish watching it!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4484 on: March 06, 2008, 02:05:38 am »
Heath was looking at him as if he had 3 heads! 

Yes, I had the same feeling. I think they both thought who on earth is that guy?

I agree with Roux though, I found Heath not especially uncomfortable, but wanted to hug him anyway. My, he is *so* young in this interview.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4485 on: March 06, 2008, 02:13:00 am »
Today I can say Good Morning and Good Night at the same time. It's morning here in Europe, but we're all sick and I'll go back to bed as soon as I've made some calls to my girl's schools.  :P

I've found another one which I think wasn't posted here before. It's from a 2001 photoshoot.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #4486 on: March 06, 2008, 03:46:07 am »
I'm falling asleep as I type this, but I wanted to share what happened today at work. One of my jobs is working in the scene shop for our theatre on campus, and a co-worker (one of my best friends) and I are pretty silly most of the time. I don't remember what we were doing today, but our boss (the Technical Director) said something about us acting like Heathens.

And this happened on Tuesday...

I forgot to mention, today one of my professors was giving an example for something, and actually said something about running around like Heathens. It was a little difficult to concentrate for a while after that...

Why does this keep happening lately?!  :o

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4487 on: March 06, 2008, 11:35:19 am »
Thanks for that video, Mel.  Precious.  I actually think that John Stewart did see Heath's overwhelm and was concerned about his exhaustion at being overworked. 

Last night I was at a lecture, and all evening the speaker wrote things on a large pad of paper for the audience to see.  All evening she was doing great with her spelling.  Right near the end, as she out loud said the word "healthy," she wrote down the word "heathly."  It was the only typo I noticed all evening.  Not sure what smiley to put on my roller coaster of emotions.

Offline oilgun

« Reply #4488 on: March 06, 2008, 04:30:37 pm »
I just watched it.  Try again, Gil.

Still can't see it and I'm at a different computer. Do you think being in Canada might have something to do with it?  It doesn't say "Video no longer available", just "Video not Available".

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4489 on: March 06, 2008, 04:36:15 pm »
Still can't see it and I'm at a different computer. Do you think being in Canada might have something to do with it?

I'm in Germany and Mel is in NL, and we both were able to see it. So I think it doesn't have anything to do with you being in Canada.
Maybe the safety installments (on both computers) don't let you see it?