Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3813045 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4530 on: March 13, 2008, 05:46:55 am »

I need some young Ennis today ....

I wonder what the note behind his right shoulder says "I've never..." ?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4531 on: March 13, 2008, 05:54:50 am »
And this one. You can never post this one too often, you ask me ...

If only, if only...

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4532 on: March 13, 2008, 03:54:44 pm »
Oh, he was sooo pretty!  Hate that word "was".

Me too, and have always hated that it is the 1st 3 letters of wasted.Neither word can ever seem to have good connotations.

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #4533 on: March 13, 2008, 05:32:46 pm »
Ugh! That picture you just posted, Chrissii, is already being used by folks eager to cash in on the tragedy. Amazon just saw fit to recommend that I buy the following book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1844546330/ref=pe_5301_10169831_pe_ar_t1

Nope. I don't think so, thank you very much. :(

mvansand76

« Reply #4534 on: March 13, 2008, 06:12:24 pm »
Saw this on lj.... Rally, really love this.... so how I see Heath....

Michelle Williams is breaking her silence about the untimely death of her beloved Heath Ledger.

The actress is speaking out in the new issue of Interview magazine. This is the first time she's talked publicly about Ledger since releasing a statement on February 1st.

Says Williams, "I think the interesting thing about Heath, which maybe people have only really fully discovered in his death, is how vulnerable he was. You can pick it up on it in his performances, but it’s easy to overlook because he was so physical and beautiful and strong and masculine,” she adds. “But there was always that underlying sensitivity. That’s who he was. He had a talent for everything that he put his mind to. He didn’t know limits."

Michelle also touches on Ledger’s history of sleeping issues.

“For as long as I’d known him, he had bouts with insomnia,” she says. “He had too much energy. His mind was turning, turning turning — always turning.”

Ledger's ex-girlfriend, fellow Australian Naomi Watts, also chats to the mag about the deceased star.

Says Watts, "I think he wanted to be someone who was doing the observing — not the one being observed. He hated not being able to go about his life in an ordinary way. But I think that, deep down, he enjoyed that he was being recognized for his talent. I think he was starting to own that and that's the deepest tragedy, in terms of his work. He was just beginning to own it and embrace it."

Adding some color, she says, "He was a huge, obsessive, chess freak – and very, very good at it."

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4535 on: March 13, 2008, 09:54:51 pm »

Michelle Williams is breaking her silence about the untimely death of her beloved Heath Ledger.

The actress is speaking out in the new issue of Interview magazine. This is the first time she's talked publicly about Ledger since releasing a statement on February 1st.

Says Williams, "I think the interesting thing about Heath, which maybe people have only really fully discovered in his death, is how vulnerable he was. You can pick it up on it in his performances, but it’s easy to overlook because he was so physical and beautiful and strong and masculine,” she adds. “But there was always that underlying sensitivity. That’s who he was. He had a talent for everything that he put his mind to. He didn’t know limits."

“For as long as I’d known him, he had bouts with insomnia,” she says. “He had too much energy. His mind was turning, turning turning — always turning.”

Ledger's ex-girlfriend, fellow Australian Naomi Watts, also chats to the mag about the deceased star.

Says Watts, "I think he wanted to be someone who was doing the observing — not the one being observed. He hated not being able to go about his life in an ordinary way. But I think that, deep down, he enjoyed that he was being recognized for his talent. I think he was starting to own that and that's the deepest tragedy, in terms of his work. He was just beginning to own it and embrace it."

Adding some color, she says, "He was a huge, obsessive, chess freak – and very, very good at it."

This is nice Melissa. I like to hear about him from people who really knew him well. Thanks.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4536 on: March 14, 2008, 05:40:02 am »
Ugh! That picture you just posted, Chrissii, is already being used by folks eager to cash in on the tragedy. Amazon just saw fit to recommend that I buy the following book:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1844546330/ref=pe_5301_10169831_pe_ar_t1

Nope. I don't think so, thank you very much. :(

>:(

There's even a second one, by Brian J. Robb, titled Hollywood's Dark Star.
It was only a question of time.  :-\ And indeed it didn't take them long  :(

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4537 on: March 14, 2008, 05:53:30 am »

Thanks for posting. This is sweet.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4538 on: March 14, 2008, 05:56:24 am »
Morning Heathens  :)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4539 on: March 14, 2008, 06:40:51 am »
From an Australian newspaper, an article about Heath as the Joker, with a trailer. I have lost track of the Dark Knight trailers, so I don't know if we've seen this one in the US. It is new in Australia, according to the article.

The article says that the marketing for the Dark Knight is going along as originally planned.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23374343-5001021,00.html

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!