Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3819707 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #4550 on: March 16, 2008, 09:24:28 am »
Wow, great pic, Chrissi. Thank you.

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #4551 on: March 16, 2008, 09:50:50 am »
Normally I adjust the picture size to a more reasonable massage board size. But I think this one should be viewed as big as it is .....

His eyes!  It's so true that eyes are the window to the soul, you can see so much in his eyes!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #4552 on: March 17, 2008, 10:49:45 am »
Morning all,

Here's a happy Matilda, waltzing with her dad...

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

yb

« Reply #4553 on: March 17, 2008, 11:21:23 am »
Anybody who had seen photos of Heath and Matilda should know how much Heath loves her!  It breaks my heart that all future photos of Matilda will only be with Michelle.

mvansand76

« Reply #4554 on: March 17, 2008, 04:32:06 pm »
The photos of Heath and Matilda where she looks so happy are heartbreaking to me now.

The truth is that Michelle will eventually enter a long term relationship or marry, and the new man in her life is probably the one Matilda will think of as her daddy.  She is too young to really remember Heath.   :(

:'(

I was wondering if there are ways (like sessions with therapists, certain types of psychological treatments) where you can make sure that the child remembers more from before her 4th birth year? I was talking to my mom about Heath and that I was so sad that his daughter would never know him, and she said that she has very vivid memories of being a toddler. So that gave me hope...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4555 on: March 17, 2008, 04:42:43 pm »
The photos of Heath and Matilda where she looks so happy are heartbreaking to me now.

Yes.

The truth is that Michelle will eventually enter a long term relationship or marry, and the new man in her life is probably the one Matilda will think of as her daddy.  She is too young to really remember Heath.   :(

And that's a good thing. Not that she's too young to remember Heath of course. But I do hope Michelle finds happiness and a longlasting relationship somewhere down the road. And it would only be natural for Matilda to adopt another man as daddy figure. Sad as it is now, because her own daddy should be with her.   :(

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4556 on: March 17, 2008, 06:28:22 pm »
:'(

I was wondering if there are ways (like sessions with therapists, certain types of psychological treatments) where you can make sure that the child remembers more from before her 4th birth year? I was talking to my mom about Heath and that I was so sad that his daughter would never know him, and she said that she has very vivid memories of being a toddler. So that gave me hope...

When you get older your short term memory becomes dire.As has mine but for the first time ever I can now recall vividly memories from about 1 year old.It is so odd.I really struggle some times remembering what I did yesterday,but I can remember my dad pushing me on a large dog on wheels.Also my mum crying because she had forgotten my dads birthday which was when I was about 18 months old.
This has been happening more and more recently.Little snippets of very early childhood just jumping into my mind.So theres hope for little Matilda.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #4557 on: March 18, 2008, 05:30:23 am »
Good morning Heathens.

A small pic today, but one I haven't seen before. The accompanying one (the one in my signature) is well-known, but this one not (I think).

mvansand76

« Reply #4558 on: March 18, 2008, 12:08:40 pm »
http://justsimplyfabulous.blogspot.com/2008/03/michelle-williams-and-matilda-ledger.html

A scooter! How cute, look at how she is growing older so quickly...  :)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #4559 on: March 18, 2008, 12:33:48 pm »