Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3812581 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #5040 on: April 28, 2008, 11:53:26 pm »
I find the poster upsetting/disturbing. Mainly because it has the names Ledger and Gyllenhaal together on it(albeit Jakes sister) The last time those two names were together on a film poster was for BBM and both parties wre still present.

I was thinking the exact same thing... it really is a surreal to see the names Ledger and Gyllenhaal on a different poster (i.e. not BBM).  And, it's like everything is topsy-turvy because not only is it a different Gyllenhaal, but Heath of course is no longer with us. Too, too difficult to absorb in many ways.
 :'(
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5041 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:11 am »
I was thinking the exact same thing... it really is a surreal to see the names Ledger and Gyllenhaal on a different poster (i.e. not BBM).  And, it's like everything is topsy-turvy because not only is it a different Gyllenhaal, but Heath of course is no longer with us. Too, too difficult to absorb in many ways.
 :'(

Agree 100% and also am really dreading another Gyllenhaal, undoubtedly talking and being interviewed about acting with Heath.Last time that happened they were both here and the interviews were such fun to watch.
In fact I just want it to all be over.I was so obsessed with seeing every BBM interview and clip.I don't want to see anything to do with the dark knight.I know it is probably sacrilegious but I want it to disappear.
Maybe then I can start to return to some semblance of normality.
You are so right,it is all topsy turvy.Wrong Gyllenhaal,wrong film and no Heath.What is worst of all is that had he still been here,I would have been really anticipating the release,and also comparing the 2 Gyllenhaals experiences of working with him.
I cannot imagine how his friends and family will cope when all the hype really starts.I truly feel for them.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5042 on: April 29, 2008, 01:16:00 am »
Reading your posts, beginning the morning with a sigh...
You're all so right. No matter how you look at it, it's all just plain wrong. :( Heath should be still with us, we should get plenty of new pics and promotion interviews about TDK and little Matilda should be carried around NYC on her daddy's shoulders. Damn  :'( Now I need something cheery to start my day. Looking for a different pic...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #5043 on: April 29, 2008, 01:25:37 am »
There, I'm back. Now I can start my day with something uplifting. Good Morning Heathens  :)

Offline optom3

« Reply #5044 on: April 29, 2008, 09:09:09 am »
There, I'm back. Now I can start my day with something uplifting. Good Morning Heathens  :)

Thanks for the pic.I was having a real bad morning and just that smile,brightened it.

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #5045 on: April 29, 2008, 10:38:28 am »
There's a new bootleg TDK trailer, with lots of Joker glimpses, mostly stuff we've seen hinted at or images from before, including Joker+Ms. Dawes (aka Ledger and Gyllenhaal....) It's on YouTube, has been up a day, hasn't been pulled yet, surprisingly... I feel uncomfortable linking to it here because that might lead the powers that be to find it and have it pulled.

Anyone want to see it.. ? I can PM a link, I suppose. Be warned, it's very poor quality.

ETA: I see there are more than one version of the same. Search for "Batman 2 The Dark Knight New Trailer" at Youtube and it should pop up.

Offline optom3

« Reply #5046 on: April 29, 2008, 07:24:31 pm »
So, me not feeling well, sitting on the couch, picked up a book of 100 crossword puzzles a visitor left, turned to a random page to work on the puzzle, and one of the clues was ... you guessed it ... Heath!  And not just the word "heath", but Heath himself.  Constant reminders ....

There must be something in the air.Iwas just comming out f publix yesterday.Car in front was a pickup truck,with a sticker on the back saying Wyoming and a picture of a rodeo cowboy.Right in the middle of Sarasota Florida.

Offline BelAir

« Reply #5047 on: April 29, 2008, 10:53:27 pm »
fwiw, I searched "Heath Ledger beautiful" on yahoo images and a whole string of flickr images (from Howie_Berlin) came up - all sorts of images of him in his striped red sweater (is it cotton or wool?) at an interview (one of you, more knowledgeable than me, will know what interview it is)...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Heath+Ledger+beautiful&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

warning: all of the images say rip below (but not on the images themselves) which makes it sort of sad to look at as I've posted in the link above.  but they are of course, lovely, lovely images.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline optom3

« Reply #5048 on: April 29, 2008, 10:53:45 pm »
It is such a jolt when that kind of thing happens, more so now.   :(

You are so right.It was so out of context as you do not get too many cowboys in Florida. On a different tack I will have to do something about my photo.
It just struck me seeing mine next to yours,how glum I look.It's enough to scare small children!!!!!

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #5049 on: April 29, 2008, 11:24:45 pm »

A NEW JACKET PIC!  :D

Just further proof that every picture ever taken of him in that jacket is great. I don't know what it is about that particular article of clothing, but he always looks great in it. Thanks Chrissi!  :-*