Author Topic: Heath Heath Heath  (Read 3850241 times)

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
Re: Heath Heath Heath
« Reply #6330 on: August 25, 2008, 02:20:09 am »

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6331 on: August 25, 2008, 02:21:42 am »

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #6332 on: August 25, 2008, 02:23:20 am »

This isn't Mum and Dad, this is StepMum and Dad.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #6333 on: August 25, 2008, 02:25:31 am »

This isn't Mum and Dad, this is StepMum and Dad.

Wow, you're good!  :)

Whew! I just wanted to clear out my photobucket before classes start tomorrow. (But don't worry, I'll find more.  ;))

Good night!  :-*

Offline optom3

« Reply #6334 on: August 25, 2008, 09:04:09 am »
DOBLE/TRIPLE WOW  I wish all my Monday mornings started in such a glorious fashion !!!

I was looking through my photobucket, don't have any of the last few.The first few make me green !!!

It also struck me that he had really good taste, in an intelligent not designer label way. Nearly all the sunspecs. he wears are RayBan ,which are the best period.
 Useless factoid now, the frames are American and the lenses are by Bausch and Lomb. The original  frame which is still popular today was called the Aviator, so named because they are the American airforce issue sunspecs and have been for decades.
The red ones Heath wears are called wayfarers.
Anyway for U.V protection they are second to none. Always knew Heath was an intelligent guy.Hate writing was.

Offline carolina

• Jr. Ranch Hand
  • it could be like this. just like this. always.
« Reply #6335 on: August 25, 2008, 09:23:22 am »
I feel a little...something...about posting these, but I think they're nice.

I know what you mean... I feel the same way looking at those types of pictures.  I know it's so invasive, but at the same time they reveal so much about him, and I guess we can't help but want to know more, especially now that he's gone.

They are very cute pictures.

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6336 on: August 25, 2008, 11:42:51 am »
Courtney, most Bountiful, don't go being a stranger now that school has started back up!   We I miss you when you're gone.  Drop me PMs, say if your there.

:-*

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6337 on: August 25, 2008, 11:45:31 am »

I love these outtake photos.  And, this one seems to have special meaning now following Jake's comments about the circumstance in Ted and Lisa's report.

:)

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #6338 on: August 25, 2008, 11:50:37 am »
I love these outtake photos.  And, this one seems to have special meaning now following Jake's comments about the circumstance in Ted and Lisa's report.

:)

Hi A!  I read Ted and Lisa's story about meeting Jake, but I can't remember what you are referring to.  Help?

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #6339 on: August 25, 2008, 11:56:21 am »
I seem to recall that at the very end of their meeting with him he talked about that particular photo (the or the related one from the inside of the soundtrack CD case... the one where they're laughing more).  Jake talked about it being a moment when they were cracking up with each other over an inside joke they'd come up with between the two of them.  I think he also said something about that night being a night when they worked on several different night scenes.  This particular photo (or set of related photos), he said he thinks was snapped in relation to the brief little scene where they're eating the elk meat.

Maybe I'm totally imagining all of this.  But, that's what I recall at least.

I don't recall all the details about what the inside joke was about.  I'd have to re-read it to remember.

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie