Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9048191 times)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #2360 on: March 25, 2008, 12:10:38 pm »
Y'all are good.

that's not the "official" cover of that issue.  After some research on the 'net, I found this one.

Ah, the things you can do with Photoshop.  ;D

Twelve years of doing history for a living made me into an awful skeptic--but your Internet research skills are a whole heck of a lot better than mine, Chuck.  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2361 on: March 25, 2008, 12:12:32 pm »
Y'all are good.

that's not the "official" cover of that issue.  After some research on the 'net, I found this one.

They pay you for that at your Job??  :laugh:
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2362 on: March 25, 2008, 01:42:04 pm »
Yes, Krypto was the name of the Superdog.  My munchkin is just moving on from cartoons like Dora the Explorer and so this was a new one for us.  I used the read the Supergirl comics growing up, but don't remember the pet.

Oh I miss the days of "Swiper no swiping" LOL
We used to watch Dora, Franklin, Little Bear, Bear in The Big Blue House, Oswald, Sagwa, Barney,Teletubbies and the Wiggles.
I really do miss those days! I can't stand all this Nickolodeon crap and Disney stuff. The only one I like is Hannah Montanna! LOL
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2363 on: March 25, 2008, 01:56:51 pm »
The only one I like is Hannah Montanna! LOL

probably because you like lookin' at Billy Ray...... ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • I swear.............
« Reply #2364 on: March 25, 2008, 02:59:43 pm »
Yes, that about sums up what we watch around here ... Dora, Diego, Little Bear, Oswald, and whatever else plays on the Noggin TV station.  Lately, though, she has been requesting more advanced fare, so I think the days of cute little shows are numbered.

LOL!
Yep! Steer her toward Aurthur! I love that show.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #2365 on: March 25, 2008, 03:45:19 pm »
A woman I work with had krypto once, she ended up in the hospital.  :'(
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• Love is a force of nature
« Reply #2366 on: March 26, 2008, 08:52:09 am »
Howdy Chuck

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2367 on: March 26, 2008, 08:52:33 am »
Happy Humpday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, How da hell is everyone today?

I just want to state a fact.  Stupid people piss me off.

:laugh:

I'm supposed to be working on setting up a new loan for a client.  The RM (relationship manager) sent me an email about it on Monday, saying he'd send me documents for it, so I can do the set up.

Today is Wednesday, and I have 3 emails sitting in my "Inbox" from various departments in my bank, asking when the set up will be done.  One of them was from the RM who emailed me on Monday, saying he would send the docs.

I had to reply to them all, explaining that as of yet, I haven't RECEIVED the docs yet.

::)

How can they expect me to set up this loan when I have no docs yet? ? ?   ???

Let's share stories.......tell me about stupid people in your lives!  Help me feel less alone!

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #2368 on: March 26, 2008, 09:22:56 am »
I just want to state a fact.  Stupid people piss me off.

You poor thing! You must be pissed off a lot, hunh?  :laugh:
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #2369 on: March 26, 2008, 09:43:02 am »
Okay here is one:

I had to go to court yesterday with trustees from a Church who had to evict this idiot with one tooth in his head who was 3 months behind on the rent.

This man is 67 years old and has a wife who is 22 and seven children. The eldest is nearly 40 and was the son of his first wife who died and he sort of inherited him as he is mentally disabled and cannot live on his own. The next is an adult relative who stays with them but might as well be a child. The other five he has had with his wife in the past 6 or so years. All received Social Security as they are a dependant on him and he is retired.

When we got to court he claimed his wife had took his money and ran off with it and lost it to two women who are preachers who said is she gave it to them she would receive a blessing. She did alright. She's pregnant again.

And I wish he would pull that tooth, every time I have to talk to him that is all I can look at. 
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."