Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9082907 times)

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #3120 on: July 09, 2008, 08:28:38 am »
Howdy Cellar Dweller!  How are you on this wonderful hump day?   :-*

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3121 on: July 09, 2008, 09:07:21 am »
Hiya Dev and Tru!    Morning hugs to you both!

Hey, I'm going to post something here soon, and I would like opinions on it.  ;D

check back in a few minutes!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3122 on: July 09, 2008, 09:09:37 am »
Don't know if y'all saw this commercial that was pulled from the airwaves in UK.

Tell me what you think?

I think it's hysterical!

:laugh:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrXLlYweows[/youtube]

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #3123 on: July 09, 2008, 09:23:08 am »
I love it!  Why did they pull it off the air in the UK?  There so much more liberal there.  I think its adorable and funny and definitely not R rated..

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3124 on: July 09, 2008, 09:40:14 am »
It's a great, iconic 90s gay film.  So much so, it was a short-lived TV sitcom called "Some of my best friends" with Jason Bateman, Danny Nucci (who has the Danny Nucci crush around here, is it IndyDavid?) and Alec Mapa who is completely hilarious.

Kiss Me Guido: GWM = Guy With Money. ...  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3125 on: July 09, 2008, 08:02:14 pm »
Don't know if y'all saw this commercial that was pulled from the airwaves in UK.
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrXLlYweows[/youtube]

LOL, hey I thought you said it was a UK commercial, I thought "Mum" or should I say "Mom" had a US accent?

Hey I like this one too:
&feature=related
 ;)

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #3126 on: July 09, 2008, 08:19:15 pm »
That was funny Matt, it lead me over to this one:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxqGOnvU6yI&NR=1[/youtube]
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3127 on: July 09, 2008, 09:44:36 pm »
I love it!  Why did they pull it off the air in the UK?  There so much more liberal there.  I think its adorable and funny and definitely not R rated..

LOL, hey I thought you said it was a UK commercial, I thought "Mum" or should I say "Mom" had a US accent?

The commerical was pulled because people were upset/shocked by the M/M kiss, and assumed the commercial is pushing a pro-gay agenda.

The funny part is, it's got nothing to do with 'gay' at all.

read my explanation, and then look at the commerical again.  the dad and two kids are UK.  However, the "deli man" is a NYC guy.  The kids call him "Mum".  What the commercial is trying to suggest is that when you use Heinz Deli Mayo, it's like your "mum" is an authentic NYC Deli owner, giving you authentic NYC Deli food.

:laugh:

He's not supposed to be "dad's" gay lover.  He's their "mum", appearing as a deli man because "he's" using the Heinz product.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3128 on: July 10, 2008, 09:00:16 am »

Happy Thursday, BetterMost!!!!

Hope that everyone is doing well today!   

Big hugs to all my Brokie friends here!  My night was crazy, and my morning was crazy as well!

I had some weird shit dreams last night, so I don't feel rested.

Last night I dreamed that I was back at my old job, as a cashier for the supermarket.  Two guys did their shopping, and left a bag behind at my counter.  I saw it, and saw them getting into their truck, but I didn't chase after them with the bag, I watched them drive off without it.

Then, I went out to eat at a fast food joint, and put my tray of food on the table.  Walke over to get a straw, and came back to discover a little girl had eaten my dessert.  I asked her why, she giggled and walked off.  I went and got another dessert, and put it on the table.  I turned away, and turned back to find a boy had eaten it this time, and I reached over and swatted him on the side of his head.

At this point, I was in a store looking for a stuffed animal for Cor's daughter Kayla's bday.  However, they were all beaten up, and I remember feeling badly that the toys wouldn't find homes looking that way.

::)

So I went to a Hallmark store, and tried to find a stuffed animal there, but kept getting distracted by Halloween decorations.

So....WTF?

So after getting up, working out, showering, I head off to work.

There was an old man using the crosswalk.  The light changed, and I went through.  So did some other cars.  The man wasn't on the sidewalk yet, but he was on the opposite side of the street, no danger in being hit.

2 blocks up the road, there is a police station, and next to it were a bunch of cops, and orange cones.  One of the officers waves a bunch of us over and tells us all to take out license, reg, and ins.

When I get mine out, I flip open my wallet that my brother (a dectective) gave me, with a badge that says "Officer's Family Member" on it.

He sees this, and tells me to put my stuff away.

Apparently, it was a sting operation of some sort, cameras set up at that intersection.  They were watching, and pulled over everyone who went through the intersection while the guy was still in the crosswalk, even though he was out of the way of traffic.

Offline Brokeback_Dev

« Reply #3129 on: July 10, 2008, 09:19:15 am »
Good morning Chuck!

They should have a sting operation like that in Tampa.  Pedestrians get hit and killed all the time in Tampa.  Its a damn dangerous city for pedestrians.

Luckily you had that officer's family member in your wallet and werent ticketed.

Hope the rest of the day goes better for you!