Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9081928 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #3420 on: August 24, 2008, 01:51:16 pm »
Chuck, the politician, I know you were out net working and getting our message out to the community!

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3421 on: August 25, 2008, 12:22:09 am »
Happy Sunday, BetterMost!!!!

Damn, I'm tired from last night.  I was at the party until after midnight!  Didn't get home until almost 1am.  Sheeeeet!   I'm toooo old for this stuff!

You are as old as the man you feel.So I would be getting to grips with that cleany uppy fairy of yours.If hecan't raise at least a smile amongst other things, then sorry but no more late parties for you.
I can remember my Physics lecturer saying if you're not in bed by 10.00pm go home !!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3422 on: August 25, 2008, 05:35:15 am »
You are as old as the man you feel.So I would be getting to grips with that cleany uppy fairy of yours.If hecan't raise at least a smile amongst other things, then sorry but no more late parties for you.
I can remember my Physics lecturer saying if you're not in bed by 10.00pm go home !!

:laugh: :laugh:

A friend of mine would tell his mom the same-"if I'm not in bed by 10:00, Mom, I'll be home."   :o  :o

Another one -- when told "be careful" would say "if I'm not, I'll name it after ya".

I'd have been grounded for life. LOL

Mornin' Chuck! Have a good Monday--that may be an oxymoron, but anyway---TRY to have a good Monday!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3423 on: August 25, 2008, 06:58:33 am »

Happy Monday, BetterMost!!!!

Well, as happy as a Monday morning can be!  bleh!  Hope that everyone is doing well today!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline dejavu

« Reply #3424 on: August 25, 2008, 08:39:08 am »
Good morning, Chuck.  Hope Monday isn't too bad and that you get through the day quickly and enjoy the evening. 

:)
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3425 on: August 25, 2008, 08:54:27 am »
Morning Shasta, Debs, and anyone else who visits my blog!

I put up a new poll in the "polling place" section, that I hope you find interesting.

Here's a link.

http://bettermost.net/forum/index.php/topic,22270.0.html

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #3426 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:27 am »
Damn, I'm tired from last night.  I was at the party until after midnight!  Didn't get home until almost 1am.  Sheeeeet!   I'm toooo old for this stuff!

Baloney. I'm old enough to be your ... older brother, and I regularly party till the bar closes (2 a.m.) on Saturday nights.

Of course, yesterday I was in bed all day sick with a migraine. I wonder if they could be connected?  ???

;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #3427 on: August 25, 2008, 09:17:09 am »
Baloney. I'm old enough to be your ... older brother, and I regularly party till the bar closes (2 a.m.) on Saturday nights.

So much for me havin' more energy than you, huh?   ;) :laugh:

Of course, yesterday I was in bed all day sick with a migraine. I wonder if they could be connected?  ???

;D

Ya think?   ;D

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #3428 on: August 25, 2008, 09:28:14 am »
Howdy Chuck :D

Offline optom3

« Reply #3429 on: August 25, 2008, 09:34:40 am »
:laugh: :laugh:

A friend of mine would tell his mom the same-"if I'm not in bed by 10:00, Mom, I'll be home."   :o  :o

Another one -- when told "be careful" would say "if I'm not, I'll name it after ya".

I'd have been grounded for life. LOL

Mornin' Chuck! Have a good Monday--that may be an oxymoron, but anyway---TRY to have a good Monday!

LOL to the I'll name it after you. I love a Monday when I have a smile on my face. I was grounded for 6 months for smoking at 17.A little me out of wedlock, they would have put me in a convent and had the child adopted.!!!
What's more to be really cruel it would have been one of those silent convents !!!!