Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9074146 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #4050 on: October 15, 2008, 07:15:51 am »
Morning Chucky,

That raw cookie dough must be an American thing......cant say I have heard of anyone here liking it or eating it......matter of fact, I dont even know what it is..... ::)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4051 on: October 15, 2008, 08:21:20 am »
Morning Chucky,

That raw cookie dough must be an American thing......cant say I have heard of anyone here liking it or eating it......matter of fact, I dont even know what it is..... ::)

Hiya Susie!

Raw cookie dough is pre-made cookie dough that comes in a tube.  You simply slice it up, and place on a cookie sheet, and bake.

However, people here are known to eat it raw.....I've done that myself a few times .....yummy.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4052 on: October 15, 2008, 10:53:42 am »

Ohhhh, I love raw cookie dough!

I know, it is just sooo yummy, I had never had it until comming here. The scouts and guides make a fortune every year out of me.They come round selling it to raise funds and it arrives in great big tubs. Hell yes !!!  I'll have me some of that.  I have to order double, just so the kids get some.

I think it's becaiuse my mom never let me lick the bowl when she was making a cake. All those years of deprivation are catching up with me. Before coming here, I would often make up a small batch of cake mix, just to eat it raw. Now I can have cokie dough.
 Can't imagine why I seem to weigh more these days.
Note to self, get the scales fixed, they are telling me nearly as many lies as the kids. 2nd note to self, get washer fixed, it seems to be shrinking all my clothes. !!!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #4053 on: October 15, 2008, 10:56:52 am »
Note to self, get the scales fixed, they are telling me nearly as many lies as the kids. 2nd note to self, get washer fixed, it seems to be shrinking all my clothes. !!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #4054 on: October 15, 2008, 05:12:09 pm »
I know, it is just sooo yummy, I had never had it until comming here. The scouts and guides make a fortune every year out of me.They come round selling it to raise funds and it arrives in great big tubs. Hell yes !!!  I'll have me some of that.  I have to order double, just so the kids get some.

I think it's becaiuse my mom never let me lick the bowl when she was making a cake. All those years of deprivation are catching up with me. Before coming here, I would often make up a small batch of cake mix, just to eat it raw. Now I can have cokie dough.
 Can't imagine why I seem to weigh more these days.

This is so funny! I just asked you about raw cookie dough in a sausage in Dev's thread before I saw this!!!!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4055 on: October 15, 2008, 05:31:18 pm »
This is so funny! I just asked you about raw cookie dough in a sausage in Dev's thread before I saw this!!!!

Not as funny as my face when I read cookie dough and sausage in the same sentence. I thought it some new variation of the whipped cream thing !!!

Then it clicked what you were referring too.
 Dearie me, nowhere near as exciting as where my mind was going, I could just pcture my husbands face light up so much he could have powered the national grid !!!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #4056 on: October 16, 2008, 08:36:53 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Well today is starting out good for me.

I received a credit for 50 anytime minutes for my cellphone, I got the title to my car, and I got my Christmas club for $1,000.00.

;D

Hope the trend continues!

Offline Katie77

« Reply #4057 on: October 16, 2008, 08:40:45 am »
Morning Chucky....Hope you have a great Thursday....I've had a good one.  xx

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #4058 on: October 16, 2008, 08:46:19 am »
are you ready for the weekend?

Offline Katie77

« Reply #4059 on: October 16, 2008, 08:50:45 am »
Weekdays and weekends are not much different to me...in fact me and hubby work in the pet shop on Sundays.

But I am having my two grandchildren over on Saturday, so I did the grocery shopping today with that in mind, and have plenty of goodies for them