Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9026103 times)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #5740 on: March 20, 2009, 06:38:17 pm »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's scary to think how much personal info. we store online. I never even thought about all the financial stuff. I love my laptop, but sometimes I long for simpler times. The whole computer register system crashed at work today, so all wecould take was cash and credit. What a pain in the rear that was. Of course,according to the customers it was all my fault !!!!   Would that I had that power.

Hope your problem is not too traumatic.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #5741 on: March 21, 2009, 05:25:50 am »
Oh Chucky, what a pain in the arse...Dam computers.

We realize how reliant on the bloody things when they get sick, and it is pretty scarey how much personal stuff we store in here.

And I tend to agree with Rich, it is quite a coincidence that YOUR computer and "someone else's" computer got sick at around the same time.  ::)

Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #5742 on: March 21, 2009, 04:38:56 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Well, my computer is back!

Hoooooooooraaaaaaaaaaay!

It only cost me $150.00, the Trojans have been removed, the memory upgraded, new security, and most of my files were able to be saved, and are virus free.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #5743 on: March 21, 2009, 04:51:46 pm »
YaY!!! You are lucky that your files are good! That's great!

What's up? What are you doing this Saturday? It's overcast and chilly here--rained this morning. Nicki and I went out and did errands. She had to wear her coat.  :D How is Blaze? I washed all the comforters and Peaches started chewing up one of them! I made her stop. Bad dog. I guess she doesn't like that fresh clean smell!!  :P :) Everyone got an oinkie to chew, so that was their Saturday treat!

Otherwise---BORING around here. Hope it's livelier around your neighborhood!!
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
« Reply #5744 on: March 21, 2009, 06:56:46 pm »
I'm glad your back up and running!
What would we do without you around here. talk about boring!!!
I have been at the farm and working my aching back even more! :laugh:
Started plowing and the tractor pooped out. Found out the alernator is dead as well as the starter!
So took off the starter and took it to be re-built. tested the alternator and it is ok but needs a new belt.
So much for plowing! So, got the back hoe and dug some holes to plant my Quince trees in honor of Paul!  ;D
Also started the chicken coop (well the actual coop)! I put in the posts and laid the wire down some time ago.
Anyway, I'm pooped and my face,neck and arms are sunburnt!  :P
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5745 on: March 21, 2009, 07:10:49 pm »
I'm glad your back up and running!  What would we do without you around here. talk about boring!!!  I have been at the farm and working my aching back even more! :laugh:  Started plowing and the tractor pooped out. Found out the alernator is dead as well as the starter!  So took off the starter and took it to be re-built. tested the alternator and it is ok but needs a new belt.
So much for plowing! So, got the back hoe and dug some holes to plant my Quince trees in honor of Paul!  ;D
Also started the chicken coop (well the actual coop)! I put in the posts and laid the wire down some time ago.

Damn!  Hope your back is feeling better!

No thoughts on Matthew's threats to you here, huh?  Something about kicking your butt?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #5746 on: March 21, 2009, 07:47:23 pm »
Started plowing and the tractor pooped out. Found out the alernator is dead as well as the starter!
So took off the starter and took it to be re-built. tested the alternator and it is ok but needs a new belt.

Hey Rich,

I'm so honored you're planting quince trees.  Ours at the Cape are full of buds, even though it's still bitter cold here. 

Take care of that back and the sunburn.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #5747 on: March 21, 2009, 07:48:07 pm »
YaY!!! You are lucky that your files are good! That's great!

What's up? What are you doing this Saturday? It's overcast and chilly here--rained this morning. Nicki and I went out and did errands. She had to wear her coat.  :D How is Blaze? I washed all the comforters and Peaches started chewing up one of them! I made her stop. Bad dog. I guess she doesn't like that fresh clean smell!!  :P :) Everyone got an oinkie to chew, so that was their Saturday treat!

Otherwise---BORING around here. Hope it's livelier around your neighborhood!!

Well, I didn't do much.  lol

I did some shopping, got to the gym, used the Wii, re-set up my computer, and now I'm here.  Basically it was a pretty easy day.

Tomorrow should be the same.  works for me!   ;D

karen1129

« Reply #5748 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:31 pm »

You should be wearing sunscreen !!!!!!
 ;D

Don't make me call you mother.
 :)

karen1129

« Reply #5749 on: March 21, 2009, 08:05:12 pm »
$150 to get your puter all cleaned up isn't bad at all Chuck.

Trojans are a bitch to get rid of.