Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8928588 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #6160 on: May 20, 2009, 06:22:04 pm »
:laugh:

nope!

Could you say that with a little bit more conviction, please........(and wipe that gravy off your chin)
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6161 on: May 21, 2009, 09:02:39 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

The weekend is almost upon us!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #6162 on: May 21, 2009, 09:17:32 am »
Just checking to make sure that mint sauce and lamb have not mated with each other !

Could you say that with a little bit more conviction, please........(and wipe that gravy off your chin)

Actually, I'm glad you both mentioned this, I want to bring a lawsuit against DavidInIndy for misrepresentation.

He puts these happy little lambs out there as prizes for his game, and I am not happy with the final product that was given to me for my prize.

I put my hard work into his "What is it" game, as I have done before, and I finally win a sheep.

When it arrives at my house, this is what I get.....

I'm running out of fresh meat to feed this creature, and I have to keep Blaze locked away to make sure this Satan Spawn of a lamb won't eat him.

David, you had better accept the return of this sheep, and give me the one I really won, or you'll be with me in front of Judge Judy.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Katie77

• Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #6163 on: May 21, 2009, 09:25:07 am »
OMG.....that is one mean sheep....

I'm glad I didn't win now.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #6164 on: May 21, 2009, 11:13:40 am »
OMG Chuck,
 did it arrive like that or has it been a gradual transformation.Is it a sort of Jeckyl and Hyde thing. I need some answers and fast. :o
 Bo peep as I have named mine, seems fine at the moment, but she does seem to be taking an unusual interest in Snowy.
I thought it was as a playmate and now I am a little concerned that I am being duped and really she is eyeing up Snowy as a mid morning snack !!!!!

Please respond ASAP as I have had to confine Bo peep to the garage and I can hear some pretty worrying noises comming from there. I suspect that maybe I have no tyres left on my car.

Maybe you just got the mutant one ??? !!!! I hope so, still if not and I have got the lamby version of a werewolf, I sense an ingenious plan taking shape. The next debt collector who comes round, well what can I say, no need to go and see Sue in Aus. for my meat pies, Sweeny Todd eat you heart out.

In fact rather than castigating David (sorry Chuck ) I am going to thank him if Bo peep becomes Bo Frankenstein.

Debt collector arrives, freezer then fully stocked with meat pies, and when the law come banging on the door,I will tell them my Frankenstien lamb ate him and my son is as we speak enjoying a very tasty meat pie and fries.
The beauty of it is, that no one will believe me as it is a known fact I am mad as a hatter, so it will be a glorious double bluff. I can hear the officer now, "well there's no point trying to get any sense out of that one, nutty as a fruit cake" and I have the medication to prove it ;D

You have to admit it is inspired!!!!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #6165 on: May 21, 2009, 11:48:51 am »

My toy sheep is starting to glow.....and I'm starting to worry....

Offline optom3

« Reply #6166 on: May 21, 2009, 12:05:04 pm »
Well I am fine, one collector down, first batch of pies in the oven and I am singing along with Johnny Depp  ;D

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "you bet"
« Reply #6167 on: May 21, 2009, 01:18:33 pm »
Holy smokes, Chuck!  That is one freaky sheep.  I'll be happy to give you free legal advice!   And it looks like Paul has an issue with his sheep as well.  Maybe there is a class action lawsuit in the making. 

I wouldn't want to go before Judge Judy. She can be even scarier than that sheep!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #6168 on: May 21, 2009, 04:14:52 pm »

Actually, I'm glad you both mentioned this, I want to bring a lawsuit against DavidInIndy for misrepresentation.

He puts these happy little lambs out there as prizes for his game, and I am not happy with the final product that was given to me for my prize.

I put my hard work into his "What is it" game, as I have done before, and I finally win a sheep.

When it arrives at my house, this is what I get.....

I'm running out of fresh meat to feed this creature, and I have to keep Blaze locked away to make sure this Satan Spawn of a lamb won't eat him.

David, you had better accept the return of this sheep, and give me the one I really won, or you'll be with me in front of Judge Judy.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yup. That's the one I sent to you. You threatened to eat him with mint jelly, so I decided to send you a lamb that can DEFEND himself. He won't hurt Blaze though. The two of them will be buddies very soon.

YOU on the other hand....  ;) ;)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #6169 on: May 21, 2009, 04:52:53 pm »
Holy smokes, Chuck!  That is one freaky sheep.  I'll be happy to give you free legal advice!   And it looks like Paul has an issue with his sheep as well.  Maybe there is a class action lawsuit in the making. 

I wouldn't want to go before Judge Judy. She can be even scarier than that sheep!

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That was so funny---I got a bunch of good laughing out! Thanks.

I watch Judge Judy when I get home in time. She's entertaining as long as it's not me she's yelling at.  :P 8)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~