Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9129344 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #9690 on: April 06, 2011, 06:03:34 pm »
You know, I was thinking some more about this.  Either the moron is just extremely rude, or maybe he has something else going on in his life...? 

Like, you know, a wife or partner that he has to wait and find out what their schedule will be like this weekend, and therefore which day he'll be "free" to see you....   :-\ 

I know you said he didn't post his picture online because he's a teacher, but maybe there's more to it than that; maybe there's somebody else he's trying to hide from.

Moron either way you look at it.

Debs, I posted that possiblity on DCF in Le Bar on 3/29 when he and I started talking.

And just as a follow up, he still hasn't texted me since my last message yesterday evening.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #9691 on: April 06, 2011, 06:32:33 pm »
You know, I was thinking some more about this.  Either the moron is just extremely rude, or maybe he has something else going on in his life...?  

Like, you know, a wife or partner that he has to wait and find out what their schedule will be like this weekend, and therefore which day he'll be "free" to see you....   :-\  

I know you said he didn't post his picture online because he's a teacher, but maybe there's more to it than that; maybe there's somebody else he's trying to hide from.

Moron either way you look at it.

All entirely possible. OTOH, it also sounds like what I've seen in more gay men than I can count: Waiting to see what else might turn up.  :-\  >:(

Bad way to behave? To be sure. Common? Unfortunately so, at least from my observation.

Stay away from teachers unless they're really out. If they aren't, potentially they have too much to lose, so you'll inevitably end up sneaking around in dark corners and playing second fiddle to his need to remain in the closet. I'm actually not unsympathetic to the situation of a closeted teacher, but life is too short and closeted teachers have too many issues that I don't need.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 09:44:00 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9692 on: April 06, 2011, 07:55:18 pm »
Debs, I posted that possiblity on DCF in Le Bar on 3/29 when he and I started talking.

And just as a follow up, he still hasn't texted me since my last message yesterday evening.  LOL

Best forget about the moron, his loss not yours

Offline dejavu

« Reply #9693 on: April 06, 2011, 08:43:32 pm »

I remember now, that's true.  You did post that you wondered if he might be married, when he didn't post his picture.  But then the lack of picture seemed to be "explained" or "excused" by the part about him being a teacher.

I just thought the "I'll let you know" might give even more evidence to a possible other life.

Or it might easily be what Jeff says: keeping his options open.  But if he can't even make a commitment for a weekend, you know he's not what you want.

In any case, whatever his situation, sounds like you've decided not to wait around for him, and that's good.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #9694 on: April 06, 2011, 09:42:57 pm »
In any case, whatever his situation, sounds like you've decided not to wait around for him, and that's good.

Agreed!  :)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #9695 on: April 07, 2011, 08:01:20 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

One day closer to the weekend!  ;D 

Anyone have any good plans?  I am getting a hair cut on Saturday, and then going out to dinner with friends

Today's Travel destination:

Mount Kenya, Kenya

Africa's second highest mountain after Kilimanjaro, Mount Kenya lies just south of the equator and rises to 17,000 feet from a forested landscape of gentle foothills.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline dejavu

« Reply #9696 on: April 07, 2011, 03:59:09 pm »
Weekend plans?  Yes!

A while back, a friend brought over some trout (minus heads) that he had caught (and frozen), and put them in my freezer.   ::)

He's going to help me cook them (bake them in the oven) this weekend, assuming all goes well.

I have the requested supplies ready to go:  Italian dressing and lemon juice for marinating, and tin foil. 
Plus I thought of making it into trout almondine, so I have some sliced almonds and some some butter that I saw in a recipe for warming up the almonds.  Not sure whether I will bother with warming them. 
And fish-shaped (oval) dishes that I thought would make a nice touch.   ;D

Hope it turns out.  My mother would raise such a fuss at fish being cooked (especially, all the way from raw fish) in her kitchen.   :laugh:
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #9697 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:48 pm »
Oh my gosh, Debs, those sound like awesome plans!

Gotta love a man who actually lets his line see water in its life.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #9698 on: April 07, 2011, 05:19:53 pm »
You have to kiss a lot of frogs to get to that Prince Chuck!
 :-*
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ZK

« Reply #9699 on: April 07, 2011, 09:08:53 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvoQH4l9p8Q&feature=related[/youtube]
 ;)