Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9072280 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10200 on: August 31, 2011, 11:10:44 am »
I haven't been to too many of your destinations, Chuck, but I've been to Helsingör more times than I can count. Used to hang out there a lot when I was young. We took the ferry from Helsingborg in Sweden, about 20 min. It's a lovely little town. The castle is impressive, and of course that's where Hamlet lived!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10201 on: August 31, 2011, 02:46:17 pm »
CellarDweller and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

:o ??? :o ??? :o ???

::) :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10202 on: September 01, 2011, 05:51:49 am »
Will be spider bots probably.. maybe cos of your link to the project?

Great news that it made its target - it was a few thousand pound off earlier in the week when I sponsored it, and i wondered if it would make it. So the £35K allows it to be produced properly and then aired at cinemas? presumably he has all the footage already and just needs to get it in to a workable format.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10203 on: September 01, 2011, 08:06:36 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Well, how is everyone today?

Holiday weekend is coming in, and the "unofficial" end of summer!  ;D   Bring on the cooler temps, the fall colors, and all the Halloween and harvest decor!

;D

The weekend is shaping up to be a busy one.  I'm going out dancing on Friday, and have a lunch and a BBQ on Sunday.  Monday I hope to relax a bit!  LOL

Well well well.......look at this!

I keep waiting for a place to show up on the calendar where a Brokie Meet took place!  I keep hoping for Estes Park, Colorado, or one of the Wymoning Road Trip stops, or Alberta.

Today's travel destination:

Yellowston National Park, Wyoming.

One of the largest of America's national parks, Yellowstone crosses volcanic plateaus and heavily forested peaks, containing 2.2 million acres of steaming hot springs, crystaline lakes, and thundering waterfalls.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10204 on: September 01, 2011, 08:49:07 am »
Holiday weekend is coming in, and the "unofficial" end of summer!  ;D   Bring on the cooler temps, the fall colors, and all the Halloween and harvest decor!

Tell you what, I was thinking sort of along similar lines on my way in to work this morning. I was thinking that the coming of September has always meant the promise of fall to me, and fall is my favorite season. Early September weather can still be pretty dreadful in the Middle Atlantic region, and I try to avoid making any outdoor plans for the week preceding and the week following the fall equinox because the weather can be so unsettled, but by the end of the month, the weather should be turning fall-ish.

Of course, unfortunately, the days are also growing shorter. ...  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #10205 on: September 01, 2011, 01:38:34 pm »
I keep waiting for a place to show up on the calendar where a Brokie Meet took place!  I keep hoping for Estes Park, Colorado, or one of the Wymoning Road Trip stops, or Alberta.

Well well well.......look at this!

Yellowston National Park, Wyoming.

One of the largest of America's national parks, Yellowstone crosses volcanic plateaus and heavily forested peaks, containing 2.2 million acres of steaming hot springs, crystaline lakes, and thundering waterfalls.

Yee-Haw!

Love that a place of a Brokie gathering was on your calendar! :D

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10206 on: September 01, 2011, 03:08:34 pm »
CellarDweller and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

:o ??? :o ??? :o ???

::) :laugh:
I think it is not working properly. I am logged in but it is showing nobody watching.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10207 on: September 02, 2011, 07:55:21 am »
I think it is not working properly. I am logged in but it is showing nobody watching.

Odd!  Well, your post was proof that you're here!  ;D   :-*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10208 on: September 02, 2011, 08:00:34 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Friday is here!  ;D  It's not a payday, but it's the Friday of a holiday weekend!   I'm hoping they'll let us out early today, but if not, that's fine!  ;D

It should be slow at work today, so I'm hoping to get caught up on stuff that's been "sitting" around and waiting for me to file.

;D

The French Quarter of Hanoi, Vietnam.

The Opera House, part of the European side of Hanoi's architectural legacy, dates from teh ear when Hanoi was the capital of French Indochina.  The wide, tree-limbed boulevards of the French Quarter retain their elegance even as the city rapidly changes around them.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10209 on: September 02, 2011, 09:13:26 am »

Odd!  Well, your post was proof that you're here!  ;D   :-*

Do you have more than one Bettermost page open at the same time? Sometimes if you do it records you as only in the page you were on first..
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/