Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9047299 times)

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • There's no reins on this one....
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10270 on: September 28, 2011, 03:46:07 pm »
Gee, Chuck, you're having bad luck in the sleep department when it comes to bowling night.  :P

Of course I've been to Niagara Falls, several times, in fact.  It's great fun!  8)
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10271 on: September 29, 2011, 07:32:34 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How are you all today?

Ok, I have to tell you about something that happened yesterday, but to have it make sense, I have to go back a few days.

:laugh:

On Monday, we got a request from another bank.  Apparently a former client of ours was going to this new bank, and when a search was done, it revealed their past with us, and that we held liens on property as collateral.  They contacted us to ensure that we had released our liens.  I contacted the documentations area and they started to work on this for me, however, it could take a few days.

Yesterday my immediate supervisor's phone rang.  She's in the cube next to me, and I could hear the conversation, it was polite, and I heard the click of the phone, and she calls out to me......"Oh Chucky, you just got thrown under the bus!"

Apparently, it was a rep from the other bank, who I'll call "Ms. X".  She was calling to find out the status on our search, and it was someone who used to work with me.  When my supervisor mentioned I was working on this, "Ms. X" hemmed and hawed and finally said that "having worked with Chuck, I'm not satisfied with his style, can you ensure that he follows up on this?"

>:(

Not everyone has to like me, but you don't have to tell that to my supervisor.   ::)

Needless to say, I got done what needed to be done, and gave that information to my supervisor.  She in turn gave it to "Ms. X" who sent a reply email back saying "Thank you for your work on this."  My supervisor replied, and copied me on the reply, saying "Thank you, Chuck, for getting this done so quickly."

I read the email, thanked my Supervisor for defending me, and then it hit me......

I now have "Ms. X's" email.   >:D >:D >:D

I said out loudly:

"Oh, reply all.......(types jibberish loudly on keyboard)  Dear Ms. X, perhaps next time you should keep your unwanted opinions to yourself, you dumb bitch.  And by the way, have you changed your hair style since we worked together?  It was tired then, and it's more than tired now."

My supervisor yells out:  "Chucky, don't you even THINK of hitting send!"

Today's Travel Destination:

Verona, Italy.

A bronze statue of a young Juliet decorates the courtyard of a medieval palazzo (complete with balcony) that Verona has designated as the Capulet family residence and opened to an eagar public.  Her right breast shines from the hands of countless visitors who have rubbed it to make a wish for true love.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10272 on: September 29, 2011, 05:55:59 pm »
Brilliant Chucky!!

I've been to Verona.. I didn't touch the boob though!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10273 on: September 29, 2011, 09:24:30 pm »
I've been to Verona.. I didn't touch the boob though!

People feel up Juliet's boob?  :o
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10274 on: September 30, 2011, 04:31:26 am »
Yup!

;D

A bronze statue of a young Juliet decorates the courtyard of a medieval palazzo (complete with balcony) that Verona has designated as the Capulet family residence and opened to an eagar public.  Her right breast shines from the hands of countless visitors who have rubbed it to make a wish for true love.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10275 on: September 30, 2011, 07:36:07 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's Friday!  yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

*doing the happy dance*

Hope that everyone is well today!!!

Today's Travel Destination:

Telluride, Colorado.

Most people know Telluride for its skiing, but in warmer weather thetwon and the nearby terrain offer stellar possibilities for hiking and summertime cultural festivals.  A free 12-minute gondola ride, called "the most beautiful commute in America," connects the two with the Mountain Village, full of luxary condos, shops, & restuarants.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10276 on: September 30, 2011, 08:54:19 am »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10277 on: September 30, 2011, 09:56:00 am »
How rude!  :o

;D

Actutally my buddy Jimmy (gnash on dcf) wanted to know if there's a statue of Romeo to rub as well.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10278 on: September 30, 2011, 10:01:33 am »

Actutally my buddy Jimmy (gnash on dcf) wanted to know if there's a statue of Romeo to rub as well.

I wonder what part of Romeo Jimmy wanted to rub....   ::) ::) ::)

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10279 on: September 30, 2011, 10:39:05 am »

He might want to consider buying a repro of Michaelangelo's David. I believe they are even available life size. Lots to rub there. ...  8)