Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9070935 times)

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10280 on: September 30, 2011, 02:29:06 pm »
He might want to consider buying a repro of Michaelangelo's David. I believe they are even available life size. Lots to rub there. ...  8)
Many years ago I had a friend (gay) visit Italy and he was excited to bring me back a statue of David. I was amazed when I opened the box and found it was just the head.  ;D.  However it is still in my lounge room.
I later bought a much inferior quality full statue for my garden but it only came up to my waist. I had to leave it behind, wonder if the new owners kept it. I did have to repair it at the neck once after it fell over and he was beheaded. I have seen friends who were visiting getting down very low to study it  :D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10281 on: September 30, 2011, 02:43:53 pm »
Many years ago I had a friend (gay) visit Italy and he was excited to bring me back a statue of David. I was amazed when I opened the box and found it was just the head.  ;D.  However it is still in my lounge room.
I later bought a much inferior quality full statue for my garden but it only came up to my waist. I had to leave it behind, wonder if the new owners kept it. I did have to repair it at the neck once after it fell over and he was beheaded. I have seen friends who were visiting getting down very low to study it  :D

Friends who visited Italy once brought me back a postcard that was just a photo of David's "little David."  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #10282 on: October 01, 2011, 10:35:45 am »
People feel up Juliet's boob?  :o

That made me think of Botero's "Adam" who graces the atrium of the new Time Warner building on Columbus Circle:

;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10283 on: October 01, 2011, 10:41:11 am »
LOL Meryl!!   :laugh:

I guess that would satisfy Jimmy a great deal!   ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10284 on: October 01, 2011, 02:33:06 pm »
 :laugh: :laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Sophia

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Your elbows, try to lick them
« Reply #10285 on: October 01, 2011, 02:43:28 pm »
That made me think of Botero's "Adam" who graces the atrium of the new Time Warner building on Columbus Circle:

;D

it seems to me... without the condom... it is actually worse.... Any thoughts on that??

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10286 on: October 01, 2011, 07:36:13 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Welcome to the weekend!  Hope that everyone is doing well!  ;D

I've had a light lunch, light dinner, got some exercise in, and went shopping.  I got my Halloween costume, and decorations for the outside of the house.  ;D  I'm thinking I'll get the house ready tonight before I go to bed.

I also had some "candy success" today.  About two weeks ago a few of us at work were discussing the M&Ms we have for everyone, and I said:  "ya know, we've had milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter, peanut, almond, pretzel & coconut M&Ms....when are they gonna make white chocolate M&Ms?"

Well, a week later I found an ad for a "limited time" M&Ms.  Candy shells in the colors of candy corn, white chocolate inside.  Only available through Halloween, maybe Thanksgiving.  Only available at Wal Mart.

I found them today at Walmart, and will have them out for everyone at work on Monday.

They are not candy corn flavored.....just the colors of candy corn....white chocolate inside.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10287 on: October 02, 2011, 07:55:27 am »
Those M&M's look yummy!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10288 on: October 02, 2011, 12:09:39 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is having a great weekend!   ;D

Decorated the front of the house for Halloween yesterday!  Took some pics to share.

;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10289 on: October 02, 2011, 12:12:15 pm »

The two Jack 'o Lanterns light up with an orange light inside.  I generally like orange pumpkins, but at night, these black ones are harder to seee, so you almost only see the bright orange glowing faces.