Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9071861 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10650 on: January 25, 2012, 05:10:00 am »
I think mid January has that effect on everyone!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10651 on: January 25, 2012, 08:39:07 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

That's what I wish I was doing right now!  LOL

Bowling sure makes me tired on Wednesday mornings, but it's fun on Tuesday nights.   :laugh:

Last night was a mixed bag, I started with a 125, which is about my average.  Then I dropped down to a 98!  :o  I was not amused.  Somehow I managed to rebound and end the night with a 165.

I've been on a sushi kick recently, the store down the street from my job has a "sushi corner" and I've been getting their spicy tuna rolls.  Very yummy.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #10652 on: January 25, 2012, 09:57:18 am »
I've been on a sushi kick recently, the store down the street from my job has a "sushi corner" and I've been getting their spicy tuna rolls.  Very yummy.

Hmmm. Tuna. ... I like tuna. That might be something worth trying, if I can find it.
How many of those rolls are considered "one serving"?
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10653 on: January 25, 2012, 10:57:11 am »
Hmmm. Tuna. ... I like tuna. That might be something worth trying, if I can find it.  How many of those rolls are considered "one serving"?

I'm not sure.  I tried to find out on the package, but didn't see it.  The rolls don't seem to be very big, so maybe the whole thing?  It looks like a lot, but it's really not.

I'm getting some today for lunch, I'll try to investigate closer and see if I can find serving size and calorie information.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10654 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:39 am »
I'm getting some today for lunch, I'll try to investigate closer and see if I can find serving size and calorie information.

Thanks, Sweetie!  :-*  Enjoy your lunch!  :D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #10655 on: January 25, 2012, 01:39:48 pm »
Love the sleeping smiley!   ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10656 on: January 25, 2012, 05:00:28 pm »
Hmmm. Tuna. ... I like tuna. That might be something worth trying, if I can find it.   How many of those rolls are considered "one serving"?

Hiya Jeff,

according to what I've found online, that may actually be one serving of sushi.  The service size is one roll, so it depends on how thick the "sushi chef" cuts the roll.

http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-health/calories-in-sushi/

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10657 on: January 25, 2012, 05:05:50 pm »
Hiya Jeff,

according to what I've found online, that may actually be one serving of sushi.  The service size is one roll, so it depends on how thick the "sushi chef" cuts the roll.

http://www.sushifaq.com/sushi-health/calories-in-sushi/

Thanks!  :D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10658 on: January 26, 2012, 09:37:01 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I hope everyone is doing well today!  ;D

No plans for me this weekend, other than a possible dinner on Friday night.  I'm glad that I can sleep in on Saturday.  I think I need it.

I'll be meeting some of the guys from the bowling league on Sunday for a bowling practice session too.  With a tournament coming up the second weekend in February, I want to be on the top of my game.

I took the sushi home yesterday to let my family try it, see if I could expand their horizons.  Dad wanted no part of it.  :laugh:  Chris tried it but didn't like it.  Mom, however, tried it and enjoyed it.

Jeff, sorry I couldn't give you more detailed information on the sushi.  When I looked at the package I got from the seafood counter at the local supermarket, it didn't have anything on it.  I'm assuming that it was becasue they are made fresh each day and then packaged, so there isn't a pre-printed box up with the serving size and calories on it.

My immeidate supervisor (Maria) said she's seen them make the sushi and what comes in the package is one roll all sliced up, so the link gives a general idea of the calories based one one roll.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #10659 on: January 26, 2012, 12:05:06 pm »
Jeff, sorry I couldn't give you more detailed information on the sushi.  When I looked at the package I got from the seafood counter at the local supermarket, it didn't have anything on it.  I'm assuming that it was becasue they are made fresh each day and then packaged, so there isn't a pre-printed box up with the serving size and calories on it.

My immeidate supervisor (Maria) said she's seen them make the sushi and what comes in the package is one roll all sliced up, so the link gives a general idea of the calories based one one roll.

Thanks, Sweetie!  :D  :-*