Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 8993138 times)

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #10770 on: March 13, 2012, 10:01:43 am »
New Jersey's certainly getting a bad rep for politicians these days...  Maybe you should consider running next time around, Chuck?
~~~

Trenton Toilet Paper Shortage: Paper Products Running Low In New Jersey Capital City Amid Contract Squabbles
03/13/12 08:58 AM ET 

TRENTON, N.J. -- Toilet paper is at the center of the latest battle of Trenton.

Paper products are running low as Mayor Tony Mack's administration and the City Council quarrel over a contract to resupply city government in New Jersey's capital.

The council has twice rejected a $42,000 contract for a year's supply of paper products because members raised concerns about a high unit price for hot drink cups.

Mack's administration removed the cups from the contract and sent it back to the council.

Mack has faced frequent criticism and scandal since he took office in 2010.

Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #10771 on: March 14, 2012, 12:54:27 pm »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Sorry for the late appearance here today!  I have the day off.  My job doesn't give us weeks off.  We get "hours" off.  Example, I have 200 hours off a year, which equates to 5 weeks, based on a 40 hour work week.

So if one day I need to leave work at middle of the day, I'd use 4 of those hours so I'm still paid for an 8 hour day.

I have 24 hours (three work days) that I need to use before the end of March, or I lose them, so I am taking the next 3 Wednesdays off, so I can sleep in after my bowling nights.

Today I've gotten chores done, and in about 20 minutes or so, I'm leaving to get my taxes done, hence the image at the top of this post.  ;D

Every year that I've done my taxes I get a refund, so I assume I'll get one today as well.

New Jersey's certainly getting a bad rep for politicians these days...  Maybe you should consider running next time around, Chuck?
~~~

Yeah, me run for a gov't position here.  lmao!  I don't know enough about politics for that.  And sometimes, I think the less said about NJ politicians, the better.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10772 on: March 14, 2012, 05:57:38 pm »
So did you get that refund? x
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10773 on: March 14, 2012, 06:13:08 pm »
And how was your bowling game?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10774 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:03 pm »
So did you get that refund? x

And how was your bowling game?

Oh yes, I got my refund!  I'm happy, and plans are made with what to do with it.  ;D

As for bowling, ugh!  One game below 100, and two games between 110 -120.  Not happy, but better than the disaster it was last week.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #10775 on: March 15, 2012, 05:43:35 am »
Oh yes, I got my refund!  I'm happy, and plans are made with what to do with it.  ;D

Londres!?!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10776 on: March 15, 2012, 08:16:08 am »

Ohhhhh.........March 15th!

I hope that no one gets stabbed in the back today!

I have a project to work on that is going to annoy me.  We're switching to a new system for monitoring the checking accounts our businesses use, and apparently, they're reviewing all the accounts that the bank has.  They've come to the conclusion that certain accounts are missing information, and therefore, new signature cards are needed.  So I need to go to clients and explain that the branches didn't get the correct information when the accounts were opened years ago, and I must correct this now.

::)

Londres!?!

Nope!  Another issue that's more personal to me!  ;D  Getting my finances in place in order for a move at the end of the year.

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10777 on: March 16, 2012, 09:05:45 am »

It's Friday!  This calls for a sexy party!

For those who don't know, this is a scene from Family Guy that happens from time to time.  Stewie (the baby in the pic) will do something that he feels is worth celebrating, and he say out loud "This calls for a sexy party!"  And then 7 underwear clad ladies will run in from nowhere while funny music plays, and they all laugh and squeal an chase each other around, suddenly break into dance, and then start chasing each other again.

I figure that Friday is as good a reason as any for a sexy party!

;D

Things are picking up at work, hoping that today is slow!  So far, so good, but it's only been two hours!  LOL

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #10778 on: March 16, 2012, 08:06:46 pm »

As  many times as I have watched that show, I have never seen that clip...  So Stewie.

He is such a perv.

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #10779 on: March 16, 2012, 08:27:45 pm »
   As  many times as I have watched that show, I have never seen that clip...  So Stewie.

He is such a perv.

LOL  Yes he is!

Here's a clip from a different episode, he's in his usual outfit.  Quality is a little off, but this is a similar scene.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCUXjdlaJII[/youtube]