Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9035929 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11000 on: May 14, 2012, 01:46:57 pm »
Congrats on 11,000 posts on your blog, Chuck!!!    8) ;D :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11001 on: May 14, 2012, 01:50:39 pm »
Congrats on 11,000 posts on your blog, Chuck!!!    8) ;D :-*

Oooh yes congrats.. and good luck with training your colleague.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11002 on: May 14, 2012, 04:22:09 pm »

I vow you would not care a whit, if the new hire was a good looking gay guy,, say about 35 ys...?  would ja would ja huh?

Beautiful mind

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11003 on: May 15, 2012, 08:00:47 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

I will never see "The Super Friends" the same way after that pic!!!   :laugh:

So how is everyone??

It's quiet here at the moment, and my trainee isn't in yet, so I can be here freely!   

Tonight is the last night of bowling!  I will miss it, but I do need the break!   Season ends tonight, and then there's a "end of season" banquet on June 16th, with a dinner and DJ.

After that, we're done until next season opens in September.

Congrats on 11,000 posts on your blog, Chuck!!!    8) ;D :-*

Holy Cow!!!   I can't believe I have that many posts here!  :o

Ya know, I could never go though the whole thing, but the stuff that's been posted here has touched me so.

Posts by Big Brother Truman, Big Brother Paul, Matthew, Janice, Kelda, Jeff, Jack, Sonja, Meryl, Mandy, Lynne, Sue, Fiona, Chrissi, Monika, Sofia, Debbie, Karen, and sooooo many others.

Pics of friends, family, Brokie trips......

Losing Heath, Jackie, Rich......(in that order)

Friends who are no longer posting (but maybe lurking)

Thank you all for being here!!!   :-*

Oooh yes congrats.. and good luck with training your colleague.

Thank ya Kelda, and my trainee did rather well yesterday.  Hopefully that trend will continue!   ;D  How does it feel to be on maternity leave?

I vow you would not care a whit, if the new hire was a good looking gay guy,, say about 35 ys...?  would ja would ja huh?

:laugh: :laugh:   Actually, that would be torture!  My job has a policy against "on the job" romance, so with my luck they would've hired a gay guy and we would've hit it off, and then not be able to date.

:laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #11004 on: May 15, 2012, 08:02:42 pm »
Holy Cow!!!   I can't believe I have that many posts here!  :o

Ya know, I could never go though the whole thing, but the stuff that's been posted here has touched me so.

Posts by Big Brother Truman, Big Brother Paul, Matthew, Janice, Kelda, Jeff, Jack, Sonja, Meryl, Mandy, Lynne, Sue, Fiona, Chrissi, Monika, Sofia, Debbie, Karen, and sooooo many others.

Pics of friends, family, Brokie trips......

Losing Heath, Jackie, Rich......(in that order)

Friends who are no longer posting (but maybe lurking)

Thank you all for being here!!!   :-*

Thank YOU for being here, Chuck!  I'm glad to be your bud.  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11005 on: May 15, 2012, 10:56:53 pm »
OMW OMW thats heaps of posts buddy. Congrats :) :)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11006 on: May 16, 2012, 02:30:36 am »
Hi Chucky.....we certainly are keeping a history of our lives here, especially in our blogs.

I have not even a third of the amount of posts in my blog as you have, but several times I have delved back into the past by way of my blog, and its very rewarding and amazing some of the things that were important then, that I had completely forgotten.

So much better than just a diary, cause we have the written thoughts of our friends and loved ones too.

Well done Chucky Babe, on all the history and love you have encased in your Cellar Scribblings....xxxx
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11007 on: May 16, 2012, 08:49:34 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

Yup, it's Hump Day again!

My ass will be DRAGGIN'!  Last night was the end of our season, so it was the last competition....however, a new summer league started before us, so we didn't get to start bowling until 9:45 or so, a half-hour later than normal, and I didn't get home until almost 1am!

I am not amused!   ::)

There is one more tournament to go to, next week on Wednesday and Thursday, and the my bowling days are over until the next season starts in September.

I think I'll go home my usual time, put my air conditioner in, and then sleep early.   :laugh:

The new trainee is doing well, but she gave us some excitement yesterday.  After lunch she said she wasn't feeling well, and she passed out!

:o

We called 911 and had her taken to a local hospital.  Last we heard, she is fine and intends to come in today.  We'll see.

Thank YOU for being here, Chuck!  I'm glad to be your bud.  :-*
'

Thanks Meryl!  Glad to be your bud, too!   :-*

OMW OMW thats heaps of posts buddy. Congrats :) :)

Well look what the wind blew in!!!   ;D  Good to see ya back, Matthew!  Hey, you have a birthday comin' up next month, correct?  You'll be the big 5 - 0, right?

*runs from Matthew for tellling that complete lie!*

Hi Chucky.....we certainly are keeping a history of our lives here, especially in our blogs.

I have not even a third of the amount of posts in my blog as you have, but several times I have delved back into the past by way of my blog, and its very rewarding and amazing some of the things that were important then, that I had completely forgotten.

So much better than just a diary, cause we have the written thoughts of our friends and loved ones too.

Well done Chucky Babe, on all the history and love you have encased in your Cellar Scribblings....xxxx

Sweet Sue!   :-*  Good to see you here as well!  Yes, we have a great personal history here, and there are times I'll look through my blog, just for laughs.  I usually find them.

May 29th will be my 5th anniversary here, and October 7th will be the 5th anniversary of the start of my blog.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11008 on: May 16, 2012, 09:10:04 am »
May 29th will be my 5th anniversary here, and October 7th will be the 5th anniversary of the start of my blog.

Well, speaking of May anniversaries, I've been thinking a lot lately that it's five effen years since the Estes Park barbecue.  :-\
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11009 on: May 16, 2012, 09:38:04 am »
Well, speaking of May anniversaries, I've been thinking a lot lately that it's five effen years since the Estes Park barbecue.  :-\

Yes it has, that's why my anniversary matches that.  LOL

I wasn't a memeber of BetterMost at that time, only DCF.  I went to Estes Park and met a bunch of bettermost members there, and when my pic started to show up here, I felt I should at least join and say "Hi" and keep in touch.

Now I'm the highest poster here.    :laugh: