Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9035919 times)

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11150 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35:51 pm »
LOL at today's picture!   :laugh:

I love all the flashmob vids I've seen so far, and this one is really great, Chuck!!

I found myself smiling big time while I watched it!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11151 on: July 06, 2012, 07:38:53 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Wooooowhooo!  Friday!

I slept so well last night.  I was so tired, I went to bed at 8:00, and didn't get up untill 5:30!  LOL

Tonight I must bake!  I'm going to a BBQ on Saturday, and I'm going to make my red velvet cupcakes and my white chocolate cupcakes.

;D

LOL at today's picture!   :laugh:

I love all the flashmob vids I've seen so far, and this one is really great, Chuck!!

I found myself smiling big time while I watched it!

I loved that flashmom vid too, I thought the little kids were so cute.  The one girl who climbed the pole, and was moving her hand to the music, and then put it to her mouth, so sweet.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11152 on: July 06, 2012, 02:30:27 pm »
Good afternoon, Chuck!

Paul, I found another one.   :D  Another you-know-what.   ;)   

Am dusting the "library" now, and found an elephant bookend holding up a set of American History books. 

The gold-color metal elephant is not part of a pair, it just holds the books against one side of the bookshelf.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #11153 on: July 06, 2012, 02:46:07 pm »
Cool, Debbie. Them elephants can be lurking almost anywhere!

Offline dejavu

« Reply #11154 on: July 06, 2012, 04:36:43 pm »
Cool, Debbie. Them elephants can be lurking almost anywhere!

:laugh:

Who would think, with their dimensions?
Jack's from Texas.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11155 on: July 09, 2012, 07:32:40 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's a bright, sunshiney day here in NJ.  "Sunshine Day".....maybe I should've put a Brady pic up here today.  LOL

One of the people I report to (Mary) is high maintanece, and she's out of the office this week, so I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up on other stuff.

;D

Had a good weekend, baked on Friday for a BBQ on Saturday,  and then went to the BBQ and met with friends and caught up!  Good food, good drink, and good fun!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #11156 on: July 09, 2012, 09:39:32 am »
I can remember the lyrics of that song as if it were yesterday.  Hard to believe nearly four decades have passed.  Ugh!  Weren't they trying to win a talent contest to make money to get a professional photograph taken for theiir parents' anniversary?  Then Jan, because she wouldn't admit she needed glasses, ran into it in the garage with her bike?  And in the retaken photo, she had her glasses on instead of not, so parents found out anyway?

Geesh, I need a life...  :laugh:
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11157 on: July 09, 2012, 10:01:40 am »
Hiya Mandy!

You've criss-crossed two episodes.   ;D

You're thinking of "Not-So-Rose Colored Glasses".  The Brady's don't sing on that episode, but Jan does bust up the family portrait, and gets the money for the replacement by selling her bike.

On the epsiode "Amateur Night", the kids buy a silver platter for Mike & Carol's wedding anniversary, but Jan miscalculates the cost of the engraving.  To pay for the gift, they go on an tv show for their amateur night in the hopes of winning first prize and using the money to pay for the platter.  On this episode they sing "Sunshine Day" and "Keep On Moving".

Thank you, wikipedia!   :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Brady_Bunch_episodes

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11158 on: July 10, 2012, 08:06:53 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

No, I'm not really sitting with my feet up in my cube, but now that the busy season is over, it certianly feels like I am.  Things have slowed down considerably, and I can relax a bit now at my job.

Thank God!

Tonight I'll be out bowling, the league is holding a "fun night" so we'll be keeping scores and such, but it won't affect our averages.  Considering the last time I went bowling it was pretty much a disaster, getting some off season practice in will be a good thing.

Heat has broken here, and our high for today is supposed to be 84 degrees, much better than the nearly 100 we had this weekend.  ugh!

OMG, I just found the most perfect t-shirt for me, I may just have to buy it!

I'm sure you're all familiar with the image of a woman in shock, clutching her pearls.

I'll often joke around with my friends when they say something shocking, turn to them and say:

"Oh, don't make me clutch my pearls!"

:D :D

Surfing the 'net today, I found the t-shirt in the next post, I think it's a "must purchase"!

Offline dejavu

« Reply #11159 on: July 10, 2012, 10:26:17 am »
Good morning, Chuck!

Definitely a must T-shirt for you.   :laugh:
Jack's from Texas.