Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9025312 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11210 on: August 07, 2012, 07:51:54 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Good morning BetterMost friends!

Strange dreams last night.  Not scary/disturbing, just .......odd.  LOL  At the beginning of the night I was in that "in between" zone where you're not quite awake, but not quite asleep.  I started to dream I was walking somewhere and something snagged my leg, and I started to pull it free.  I was doing the motions in real life, and the completely woke me up.

Later I had a dream that I was a teller at a bank drive up, with this HUGE line of cars, and all the tellers were handling the window with me, and for some reason Linda (KillersMom) was directing traffic.

:laugh:

I think I had a lucid dream at one point (hence the pic today) because I remember being on an incline, sliding down towards a large bucket that led down a big drop, and I thought to myself: "you need to wake up!" and I did.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11211 on: August 08, 2012, 07:51:29 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

After reading the letter from that father to his gay son, I thought that a reminder was needed that not all fathers are that way.  Mine sure wasn't!

It's hump day, and I think I'm pretty much caught up on work!  Happy happy!  New loans that needed to be booked are done, past dues are taken care of, some exceptions have been cleared, and my trip to Indy is on the horizon!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11212 on: August 08, 2012, 09:54:59 am »
Pack light for Indy, Chuck.  Here in Midwest, we're currently having a rare cool wave in the mid-90's, but presume the 100's will return with a vengeance shortly.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11213 on: August 09, 2012, 07:43:54 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I'm in the mood to make out with someone today!  Of course, being at work, that's not the place for it.  :laugh:

How is everyone doing?

Looks to be a slow weekend here, which is good, I can get some stuff done before my trip to Indy!

Pack light for Indy, Chuck.  Here in Midwest, we're currently having a rare cool wave in the mid-90's, but presume the 100's will return with a vengeance shortly.

Ugh, I hate the heat!

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11214 on: August 09, 2012, 11:25:16 am »
Do you still belong to one of those social dating sites, Chuck?  Seems it's been a while since you've mentioned a date?
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11215 on: August 09, 2012, 02:58:38 pm »
Do you still belong to one of those social dating sites, Chuck?  Seems it's been a while since you've mentioned a date?

yup, still chugging away.  Occasional date here and there, but nothing major.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11216 on: August 09, 2012, 04:05:54 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Strange dreams last night.  Not scary/disturbing, just .......odd.  LOL  At the beginning of the night I was in that "in between" zone where you're not quite awake, but not quite asleep.  I started to dream I was walking somewhere and something snagged my leg, and I started to pull it free.  I was doing the motions in real life, and the completely woke me up.

Later I had a dream that I was a teller at a bank drive up, with this HUGE line of cars, and all the tellers were handling the window with me, and for some reason Linda (KillersMom) was directing traffic.

:laugh:

I think I had a lucid dream at one point (hence the pic today) because I remember being on an incline, sliding down towards a large bucket that led down a big drop, and I thought to myself: "you need to wake up!" and I did.

Let me hazard a guess or two here. All of these dreams seem to indicate that you feel overwhelmed or apprehensive about something. Linda (Auntie) stands for all Brokies, of course, and you see your Brokie life and friends as representing a solution or respite from the problem. Does this make sense?
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11217 on: August 10, 2012, 08:01:00 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's Friday, it's pay day!!!   If only that happened EVERY day!    :laugh:

Got a lot accomplished this morning.  Got up early, caught up online, got the car gassed up, decorated a coworkers cube for her birthday, getting filing done.

So, what's everyone go going on this weekend?  Huh?  C'mon, share your plans here.

I'll be having a low-key weekend, which is just fine considering next weekend I'll be in Indy!  ;D

Let me hazard a guess or two here. All of these dreams seem to indicate that you feel overwhelmed or apprehensive about something. Linda (Auntie) stands for all Brokies, of course, and you see your Brokie life and friends as representing a solution or respite from the problem. Does this make sense?

I really like this explanation, Lee!  I have to tell you, I shared your quote above on DCF in our "Diner" thread, so that Linda could see it, she also liked it, and said she felt honored by your descrption of her standing for all Brokies.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11218 on: August 13, 2012, 07:28:37 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happiness is a clean cubicle!  ;D

My supervisor (Maria) returns from three weeks away to Spain tomorrow, so I no longer need to cover for her after today.  ;D  Things slowed down last week, and I was able to get my cube cleaner than it's been in a long time!  My "file" shelf is empty, and no work is currently pending, which is just how I like it just before leaving for a few days, and since I'm leaving to Indy on Thursday, I'm a happy camper!

My job is running a charity drive with The United Way.  We usually do a Christmas thing with them, giving wrapped toys to needy kids.  This year they're doing "stuff the bus", asking for donations of school supplies for elementary aged kids.  My parents and I went to a local "dollar store" and went shopping, speniding $50.00.  We got a ton of three-ring binders, lined paper, bottles of glue, crayons, composition pads, and insulated lunch bags.  The collection box here at work is almost full to the top with school supplies.

;D

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11219 on: August 14, 2012, 08:11:26 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I just used the image above to email all my customers, so they know I will be out of the office as of Wednesday night quitting time.

;D

Work continues to go smoothly, and it looks like the cube will be 100% clean by 4:00 tomorrow!  Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Tonight is a "fun night" meaning the bowling league is getting ready to start their new season next month, so we're meeting tonight for some fun relaxing bowling.  I'm looking forward to it, but haven't bowled since the last fun night in July, so this could be interesting!  LOL

How is everyone else doing?