Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9025242 times)

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11440 on: November 26, 2012, 11:02:47 pm »
Thanks guys...knew it had to be something like that.....

I've had one for a few years...dont need it in my town, but use it if i go to the big smoke....
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11441 on: November 27, 2012, 08:38:28 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Yup, it's bowling night once again!  Yaaaaaaaay!

Oh, and my social calendar is filling up for December already.....I've got two White Elephant parties to attend, one 80th birthday party, and a dinner with the bowlers that is in the works.

It's "crunch time" at work now, with people trying to get stuff done for end of year, so I may get busier as we get closer to 12/31.

Mandy, my TomTom doesn't have Homer Simpson's voice anymore.....I swapped it out for a politcially incorrect one of a gay man giving directions.  LOL

He has the stereotypical gay voice, and says things like:  "Ahead, bear left!  Grrrrrrr!"  or "When you can make a U-turn.  U-turn, I turn, and before you know it, we're dancing!"

:laugh:

I've ordered my Holiday Cards last night, they should arrive someone soon, as I asked for rush delivery.

I need to start getting them sent out!  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11442 on: November 27, 2012, 11:12:52 am »
Oh my gosh, Chucky, that would be even more hilarious!  Remember how I was rolling in the back seat the whole time???  Priceless to laugh that much.
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11443 on: November 27, 2012, 03:59:56 pm »
I've heard Chuck's gay TomTom. It's hilarious.   ;D

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11444 on: November 27, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »
Correct.  But not NEARLY as fun as Chucky's TomTom with the Bart Simpson voice.  I just wasn't cool enough to purchase one of those instead.

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11445 on: November 27, 2012, 04:51:35 pm »
I'm trying to figure out how a GPS in the Outback would work, Sue?  What's it going to tell you -- after 2,000 miles of red dirt, turn left at the armadillo skeleton, and proceed past 2,000 more miles of brown dirt, until you come to the grove of wattles, then go right until you approach the flock of bathing kookaburras???

::)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11446 on: November 27, 2012, 07:04:43 pm »
I'm trying to figure out how a GPS in the Outback would work, Sue?  What's it going to tell you -- after 2,000 miles of red dirt, turn left at the armadillo skeleton, and proceed past 2,000 more miles of brown dirt, until you come to the grove of wattles, then go right until you approach the flock of bathing kookaburras???

::)

:laugh:....Well, firstly Mandy, if it mentioned an armadillo skeleton, I would chuck it out of the window....you see, we dont even have live amadillo's in Australia.... ::) ::)......and you know what, I've never seen a "flock of bathing kookaburras" either...they are not the kind of bird that sit in a pond and flutter their wings...to refresh themselves, when it rains, they sit in the trees and open their wings to get the water onto their bodies..... ::)......I can see I need to tell you more about our unique and wonderful outback.. :laugh:.....but you got the "red dirt" right.....lots and lots and lots of it out there......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11447 on: November 27, 2012, 07:08:49 pm »
:laugh: :laugh:
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11448 on: November 27, 2012, 07:47:25 pm »
If you want to hear my Gay TomTom, you can hear a sample here.

http://www.squidoo.com/best-gps-voices

Just scroll down until you see a video that has the heading "Flaming Gay GPS voice".    :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11449 on: November 28, 2012, 09:18:40 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

How are you all today?

Bowling update in my "Striking Out" section.

Man, I'm tired!!!  Getting to bed on midnight Tuesday is rough when you're usually asleep by 10.  LOL  I did have a good time last night, and the bowlers have made plans to go out to dinner on the 16th of December for a meal.

As you can see, I posted a link in the prior post for the gay TomTom voice.  Let me know what you think?  I thought it was funny.

Ok, back to work, gotta run!!