Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9036242 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11550 on: January 10, 2013, 12:56:57 pm »
I'm glad you didn't actually say that.  :)  :-*

I can self-censor.....sometimes.    :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #11551 on: January 10, 2013, 02:00:46 pm »
I'm sure glad I don't attempt to date these days...I'm sure I could never pass anyone's long list of criteria nor could they pass mine!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline bentgyro

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #11552 on: January 10, 2013, 03:35:16 pm »
Try not to scream while you're running! :laugh:
He does'nt know your address, right?

Somewhere is a nice, normal, gay man, just waiting to meet you. ;)

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11553 on: January 10, 2013, 04:07:52 pm »
Run, don't walk!

Try not to scream while you're running! :laugh:

:laugh:

He does'nt know your address, right?

Oh hell no!  LOL

Somewhere is a nice, normal, gay man, just waiting to meet you. ;)

and I'll keep searchin'!

I'm sure glad I don't attempt to date these days...I'm sure I could never pass anyone's long list of criteria nor could they pass mine!

Lee, you would be surprised!  I have seen ads from guys who are overweight, bald, and in their mid-fifties advertising they are looking for "in-shape/toned" guys in their mid 20s.

::)  I always want to say, "yeah, good luck with that!"

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11554 on: January 10, 2013, 04:59:09 pm »
Lee, you would be surprised!  I have seen ads from guys who are overweight, bald, and in their mid-fifties advertising they are looking for "in-shape/toned" guys in their mid 20s.

::)  I always want to say, "yeah, good luck with that!"

People like that are either very, very self-deluded--or very, very wealthy.  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11555 on: January 10, 2013, 05:09:07 pm »
Actually there are websites with men wanting daddy son relationships from both sides.
Last year I was regularly phoned by a guy from near Christchurch who is in his mid 40's and his current partner is in his 80's. He is more a nursemaid these days so is looking for a new relationship. His photo was quite presentable. He was very keen ringing me every week even though I am 20 years older. However I am not keen on sort of waiting in the wings for his current partner to die, not sure what that guy thinks and there is also the matter of 300km between us. I think he has got sick of ringing me and never receiving a phone call in reply as I have not heard from him in 3 months. Perhaps I am a fool.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11556 on: January 10, 2013, 07:59:47 pm »
People like that are either very, very self-deluded--or very, very wealthy.  8)

:laugh:

Actually there are websites with men wanting daddy son relationships from both sides.   Last year I was regularly phoned by a guy from near Christchurch who is in his mid 40's and his current partner is in his 80's. He is more a nursemaid these days so is looking for a new relationship. His photo was quite presentable. He was very keen ringing me every week even though I am 20 years older. However I am not keen on sort of waiting in the wings for his current partner to die, not sure what that guy thinks and there is also the matter of 300km between us. I think he has got sick of ringing me and never receiving a phone call in reply as I have not heard from him in 3 months. Perhaps I am a fool.

I don't think you're a fool.....I agree with you, waiting around for someone else's current partner to die is creepy to say the least.

As someone who has done long distance relationships, I can say that they can be difficult.  That being said, I don't regret any of my LDRs, but I'm looking for someone within my area now.   :laugh:

the guy sent me a message tonight via the dating website telling me that it was good talking to me last night and ended with "talk soon?"   I replied that I thought he was a nice guy, but that I wasn't sure we'd be a good match, playing up his assets while downplaying mine.

I don't know if he's read it yet or not.....guess I'll find out soon. 

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11557 on: January 10, 2013, 08:42:16 pm »
I don't think you're a fool.....I agree with you, waiting around for someone else's current partner to die is creepy to say the least.

I'd say it's downright ghoulish. I agree with Chuck; I don't think you're being a fool--especially if this guy is going about hunting for a new partner behind his current partner's back.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11558 on: January 11, 2013, 08:44:29 am »

Good morning Bettermost Friends!

Yes!  It's Friday & Pay Day!   ;D

The second thing I do every other Friday (after checking for overdrafts) is review my account and then start working on the budget.  LOL

As of 7:45 this morning, all funds are in place where they are supposed to be, excess funds placed in savings.  ;D

I heard back from the guy I sent the message to, he wasn't too thrilled with my decision, and the way I read what he said, it seemed to be a question, so I replied with an answer.  He sent a message back that said:  "You've already made it clear you don't think we're a match, you don't have to keep talking to me!"

::)

Geez, if I don't send a message back, I'm rude.  If I send a message back, I'm rude.  LOL  Ya can't win!    :laugh: 

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11559 on: January 11, 2013, 04:42:09 pm »
I'm glad you didn't actually say that.  :)  :-*

I'd have loved to have heard his reaction though!

Youve got plenty of exciting chat Chuck.. if he didnt like it then its his hard cheese..
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 09:07:57 pm by CellarDweller »
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/