Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9047595 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11700 on: March 17, 2013, 03:34:26 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Hope that everyone is having a relaxed Sunday!

I spent time rearranging my Super Friends cels/pictures last night.  I like how it turned out, and then thought that with luck I'll be in my new place in a few months, and I'll have to take them all down and do it all over again.

::) :laugh:

posting a few pics in the Collections thread.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:56:38 am by CellarDweller »

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #11701 on: March 17, 2013, 06:52:32 pm »
 :D

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM[/youtube]
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11702 on: March 18, 2013, 08:18:18 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I was looking for a Grumpy Cat Monday meme, and found this instead.  It made me laugh, so I had to use it.

Hope that everyone is well!  I'm here in my cube, and getting ready to start working.

Did you all have a good weekend?  Hope you have good plans for the week!

It's supposed to snow here again, somewhere between 1 - 3 inches.  And just three days until spring.   :laugh:

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11703 on: March 19, 2013, 08:19:14 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How pretty is that picture?

Tomorrow is the first day of spring, but we're snow covered here in NJ!  ;D

It's supposed to go up in temperature today, so I'm sure the little snow we did get (about two inches) should disappear by end of day today.

I'm going to be in DC on the 26th, going to the Supreme Court for the start of the hearings on Prop 8.  I'll be meeting up with Joe (GoaBoyDC on DCF) and we'll be hanging for the rally, and then perhaps site seeing afterwards.

I'll be back in NJ Tuesday night by 8:30, in time to head out for bowling.   :laugh:

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11704 on: March 19, 2013, 07:59:53 pm »
:D

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM[/youtube]
haha - I love that women.. she's gone viral over here!

Aint got not time for that!

I love Grumpy cat Chuck! This one made me lol..

http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11705 on: March 20, 2013, 08:01:12 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Happy first day of Spring!

;D

Hope that everyone is doing well, and getting ready to start spring cleaning!  ;D

Feeling tired at the moment, late night bowling (update to follow in "striking out") and early rising just doesn't mix.  LOL

Nice and quiet at the office for the moment, and glad it's hump day......all downhill to the weekend.

I have a birthday dinner on Saturday evening, and I need to do some shopping for the birthday girl, and myself.  I want to find a red hoodie to wear to DC for the Prop 8 rally at the Supreme Court.  I think a hoodie will keep me warm if it's on the cold side and should have a pocket or two for a camera.

haha - I love that women.. she's gone viral over here!

Aint got not time for that!

I love Grumpy cat Chuck! This one made me lol..

Hiya Kelda darlin'!  Yeah, everyone loves Sweet Brown (thanks BBT!).....At the bowling league we all walking around saying "Ain't nobody got time for that!"  LOL

I also love Grumpy Cat!  anytime I see her pic, I just start laughing.

Apparently her owner took her to the South by Southwest festival.   From their website:  "The South by Southwest® (SXSW®) Conferences & Festivals (March 8-17, 2013) offer the unique convergence of original music, independent films, and emerging technologies. Fostering creative and professional growth alike, SXSW® is the premier destination for discovery."

I believe a booth was set up for people to see/meet Grumpy Cat (real name - Tardar Sauce - yes, spelled that way) and I think the news said that over 60,000 people lined up to meet her.

:laugh:

The family donates a portion of the profits they make on Grumpy Cat's appearances and online revenue to their local animal shelters in Arizona.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2013/03/14/the_biggest_star_of_south_by_southwest

« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:27:40 pm by CellarDweller »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11706 on: March 21, 2013, 08:07:16 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I decided to go "old school" and bring the angel back today.

;D

*looks around*

Hey, where is everyone?  Heeellllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo!

The blog sections have been empty lately!  I hope people come back soon and give us updates!  I'd like to read them!

Hope everyone is doing well, and getting ready for spring, and that those in the other hemisphere are getting ready for fall!

*laughs evilly, I know how much Matt (ZK) hates the cold*

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11707 on: March 21, 2013, 08:38:33 am »

The "endless scroll" mess that Photobucket had become is gone, they've added pagination back to the site.

;D

There is no "view all" option yet but at least you can go page-by-page which is quicker than that useless scrolling stuff.

They even gave instructions on how to enable "easy linking" so the commands you click on are back in place under the pics.

http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21453055

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11708 on: March 22, 2013, 08:37:18 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It is Friday and pay day!

Monies have been moved around, budget is complete, and I'm ready for the weekend.

Actually looking forward to sleeping in, as I felt like I was falling asleep in my cube yesterday.  LOL  Thankfully the 'big boss' was not in the office.  He's supposed to be here today, so I best look alert.

I think next week will be a slow week at the office, with it being passover and the week before Easter.  Hopefully we'll be able to leave early on Friday as well.

;D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11709 on: March 22, 2013, 09:53:57 am »

The "endless scroll" mess that Photobucket had become is gone, they've added pagination back to the site.

;D

There is no "view all" option yet but at least you can go page-by-page which is quicker than that useless scrolling stuff.

They even gave instructions on how to enable "easy linking" so the commands you click on are back in place under the pics.

http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21453055

Chuckie, you're the savior of my sanity! Thanks for posting this. :-*
The new site drives me nuts. I uploaded a couple of pics, say 10, and it showed them to me as uploaded. But when clicking back to the album, they were gone. I tried the last page (thanks for that button at least), and low and behold, about six of them were there. The rest? No idea. I uploaded them a second time, but still couldn't find them. Much later, when looking for something else, I found one of the missing ones somwhere in between, on page 17 out of 29 in that specific album.
 ???
Why? Why, oh why do they make such a mess out of a nicely functioning site?

To the developpers of photobucket: