Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9073103 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11750 on: April 06, 2013, 04:31:38 pm »
Hmm......it could be that Cellardwellar is short for Cellardwellarovsky.....   8)

:laugh:
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11751 on: April 06, 2013, 04:33:42 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

It's Friday, it's Pay Day!!!

Going to be a busy weekend for me.  Tonight is a friend's bday in NYC, tomorrow is a show in Yonkers, and then Sunday is a brunch to celebrate a christening.

Come Monday I'll be exhausted.   :laugh:

Don't know what I'll do with my Sunday nights, Walking Dead is over until October.   :laugh:
You'll be going back to work for a rest!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11752 on: April 08, 2013, 08:42:03 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

This is exactly how I feel this morning.

Of course, it could be because I'm tired!  I was out Friday night for a birthday party and didn't get home until about 3am.  Saturday I had to shop for baptism/christening gifts for two little girls, and then Saturday night was my friend Nyasia's show.  She was performing in Yonkers, NY, and flying back to Florida on Sunday morning, so the only time to see her was Saturday night.  I was home by 3am and then up at 9 to shave and shower for the christening and brunch.

I was tired when I got home, but refused to take a nap, as it would've kept me up at night, which I didn't want.

I hadn't shopped for a baby in a while, and I wanted to get something that would always be remembered as a gift from me.  I went to a store called "the children's place" and within a few minutes, found these.

So one baby (Chloe) got jeans, a purple shirt and the purple hat, and the other (Grace) got jeans, a pink shirt, and the pink hat.

Oh, and something else must be acknowleged today!

On April 4th, Tardar Sauce (Grumpy Cat) turned one!    :laugh: :laugh:

It is my understanding that the picture above is NOT photoshopped.  Tardar Sauce's owner gave her a birthday party, and put the hat on her head.  She does not look pleased in the least!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11753 on: April 08, 2013, 12:14:53 pm »
Wow Chucky, after a weekend like that, no wonder you dont feel like work......hope next weekend is a bit quieter for you.

Oh my, love those hats, and what lucky little bubs to have Uncle Chucky buy them for them.....yeah, they sure gonna remember who gave them those cowboy dudes......if you happen to get a photo of them wearing them, please share it on here...

Well mate, all I can say is, struggle through the week, have some early nights and get your strength back for next weekend....xxx
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline Mandy21

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11754 on: April 08, 2013, 03:06:04 pm »
Uncle Chuck, loving those hats, and your sweet generosity.  You ROCK, buddy!
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11755 on: April 09, 2013, 08:18:59 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Ok, it's not my birthday, or anyone else's birthday today (that I know of) but I had to bump up grumpy cat, because this pic just makes me laugh.  When it's someone's bday on DCF, I usually post a pic of me with them and a birthday message.  I think for those I don't have pics with, Grumpy Cat will be my new greeting.

:laugh:

I slept really well last night, and feel rested today, hopefully that means I'll bowl well tonight.  ;D

Oh, and this morning I got a pic of little Chloe in the pink cowgirl hat!  ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #11756 on: April 09, 2013, 04:19:51 pm »
Cute!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11757 on: April 10, 2013, 01:14:47 am »
Aww, those lil cowboy hats are too cute!
Shopping for babies is so much fun! Just recently I saw some baby outfits and thought 'too bad I have no one in the family/friends anymore who will get a baby'. No excuse for buying baby stuff until I'll get a grandma - and I hope this particular joy will be a long, long way down the road! :laugh:

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #11758 on: April 10, 2013, 02:36:20 am »
Aww, those lil cowboy hats are too cute!
Shopping for babies is so much fun! Just recently I saw some baby outfits and thought 'too bad I have no one in the family/friends anymore who will get a baby'. No excuse for buying baby stuff until I'll get a grandma - and I hope this particular joy will be a long, long way down the road! :laugh:

And take it from me, it is sooooooooo much more fun doing it when you are a grandma......
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11759 on: April 10, 2013, 08:17:28 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

According to the weather report, we'll be getting rain, and a thunder storm later!  We'll see!  It's going into the low 80s again today, and then once the storm breezes through, we'll be back down to average temps for this time of year.

Bowling last night..........whoa!  Update in the striking out section.

;D

Wow Chucky, after a weekend like that, no wonder you dont feel like work......hope next weekend is a bit quieter for you.

Oh my, love those hats, and what lucky little bubs to have Uncle Chucky buy them for them.....yeah, they sure gonna remember who gave them those cowboy dudes......if you happen to get a photo of them wearing them, please share it on here...

Well mate, all I can say is, struggle through the week, have some early nights and get your strength back for next weekend....xxx

Well, I was starting to feel rested again yesterday, and now I'm tired from bowling!  LOL 

I love the hats too! I just thought they were so cute!

Uncle Chuck, loving those hats, and your sweet generosity.  You ROCK, buddy!

;) :-*

Cute!

Yeah, she's a little sweetie!

Aww, those lil cowboy hats are too cute!   Shopping for babies is so much fun! Just recently I saw some baby outfits and thought 'too bad I have no one in the family/friends anymore who will get a baby'. No excuse for buying baby stuff until I'll get a grandma - and I hope this particular joy will be a long, long way down the road! :laugh:

Yeah, shopping for babies is fun!  They have such cute outfits!

And take it from me, it is sooooooooo much more fun doing it when you are a grandma......

Well, since I won't know (:laugh:) I'll take that from you!