Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9032075 times)

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11780 on: April 16, 2013, 09:24:16 pm »
Cheers, Chuck!

But, "Second-floor Dweller" doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11781 on: April 17, 2013, 01:26:57 am »
Oh my, it's not even half past seven here. Starting the day with Champagne, now that's something I haven't done before. :laugh:

Congratulations, Chuckie! :D I'm happy for you!

Offline brianr

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11782 on: April 17, 2013, 05:49:25 am »
Whoo Hoo.  Send the champagne. New Zealand has just passed the third and final reading of the bill to allow same-sex marriages. New Zealand has become the 13th nation in the world to do so.
I am so proud of my adopted country. The final reading was passed 77 to 44.

Offline Mandy21

« Reply #11783 on: April 17, 2013, 07:54:56 am »
Mine'll have to be a sparkling cider, Chuck, but kudos to you.  SOOOO happy for you.  Will this be your very first time living on your own for any period?

We really MUST come up with a new handle for you, though.

Any chance for pics anytime soon?

Congrats again -- big and empowering and freeing step in your life.  I have a good feeling that this is going to change your dating karma, among other things.  ;)
Dawn is coming,
Open your eyes...

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11784 on: April 17, 2013, 08:17:01 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

This is exactly how I felt at work yesterday and Monday.  General craziness that most likely will continue through the week.  We'll see.  At least it's Wednesday, so we've reached the mid-week period.

Bowling went well, update to folllow to my Striking Out section.

Weekend is coming, and I have a party to go to on Saturday night, a friend's birthday.  ;D  Should be fun!

Thank you very much  ;)  Congratulations

Whoo Hoo.  Send the champagne. New Zealand has just passed the third and final reading of the bill to allow same-sex marriages. New Zealand has become the 13th nation in the world to do so.  I am so proud of my adopted country. The final reading was passed 77 to 44.

Thanks Brian, and congrats on having New Zealand legalize gay marriage!  Here's hoping the US isn't far behind!

Oh my, it's not even half past seven here. Starting the day with Champagne, now that's something I haven't done before. :laugh:

Congratulations, Chuckie! :D I'm happy for you!

Thanks Chrissi, and it is NEVER too early for champagne!  :laugh:

Cheers, Chuck!

But, "Second-floor Dweller" doesn't quite have the same ring to it...

Mine'll have to be a sparkling cider, Chuck, but kudos to you.  SOOOO happy for you.  Will this be your very first time living on your own for any period?

We really MUST come up with a new handle for you, though.

Any chance for pics anytime soon?

Congrats again -- big and empowering and freeing step in your life.  I have a good feeling that this is going to change your dating karma, among other things.  ;)

Hiya Big Bro Paul and Mandy!  ;D  I think I'll keep "cellardweller" as that is how all the Brokies know me, and it would be just too much to change the name.  lol   Besides, on DCF all the places where I'm listed as a mod read "CellarDweller115" and all the gathering pics list me that way as well, so it's kinda silly to change my name.

Mandy, this will be my first time ever out of the parents house, and I'm very psyched about it.  As for pics, I sign the lease on April 26th, and the super at the complex said he'll give me the keys then, even thogh my move-in day is technically May 1st.  I'll snap a few pics that Friday of the empty apartment, and post them up.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11785 on: April 17, 2013, 09:00:54 am »
Congrats on the apartment, Sweetie!  :D  :-*
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline dejavu

« Reply #11786 on: April 17, 2013, 09:50:40 am »
I think I'll keep "cellardweller" as that is how all the Brokies know me, and it would be just too much to change the name.  lol   Besides, on DCF all the places where I'm listed as a mod read "CellarDweller115" and all the gathering pics list me that way as well, so it's kinda silly to change my name.

I sign the lease on April 26th, and the super at the complex said he'll give me the keys then, even thogh my move-in day is technically May 1st.  I'll snap a few pics that Friday of the empty apartment, and post them up.

Glad you're keeping your name, Chuck.  I even have you listed on my cell phone as "Chuck Cellar."   ;D

And I'm glad to hear the date of April 26th for getting your keys.  That will give you a whole weekend (plus a couple of days when you might be too busy working and bowling) to start moving things into your new apartment.  Very happy for you, it sounds so exciting.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11787 on: April 17, 2013, 10:26:40 am »
Is your impending move traumatizing your mother?  8)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11788 on: April 17, 2013, 11:19:59 am »

as far as I know, nope.  LOL

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #11789 on: April 17, 2013, 11:28:54 am »

as far as I know, nope.  LOL

That's good.