Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9134540 times)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #11980 on: May 13, 2013, 04:32:03 pm »
I love that NPH gif!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #11981 on: May 13, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »
I love that NPH gif!

Isn't it a hoot?  I love it!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11982 on: May 14, 2013, 07:49:18 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Whoa!  I went for my walk this morning, and it was COLD!  I had to wear long sleeves today.  I get that it's not summer yet, but is was only the mid 40s (maybe) when I got up.  It will get up to 64 today, which is average for this time of year.

Bowling night tonight, second to last session, and then we break for summer.  Yaaaaaaaaay, extra money into the savings account!  ;D

How is everyone else?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline Brokeback_Dev

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of nature
« Reply #11983 on: May 14, 2013, 12:50:01 pm »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Wouldn't it be good if we could pretend it wasn't Monday.

Oh well, money must be earned, so I'm here to earn it!

Weekend was a good one.  Saturday I cleaned the apartment and, cleaned the car, and got my laundry done.  I also shopped for some things for the apartment, and then went to my friend Corrine's birthday party at an Italian place called Bella Napoli.

Slept in on Sunday, and then went out with the family for Mother's Day.  Mom & my s-i-l decided they wanted to do something different for the day, and we drove to Pt. Pleasant, thinking we could stimulate the economy at the shore, where they were hit by Hurricane Sandy.

Turns out a lot of other people had the same idea, it was PACKED!  I never saw it that busy in off season, and it was such a good feeling. 

We had a great seafood lunch at a place called Martell's, did some shopping, played games, and went on a new dark ride/game combination.  It was a group of seats, in front of a large 3D tv.  You had 3D glasses to wear, and were given 'laser guns'.  The game starts, and you are in the middle of a zombie apocolypse. 

:laugh:

You're in a car, and it's your mission to kill as many zombies as you can, without shooting any humans.  As your car careens on the road, the chairs are shaking and rocking and swerving, it was sooooo funny!  I have to go back and play that one again!

Hello Chuck Sounds great!  Good to know Point Pleasant Beach is thriving after Hurricane Sandy.  That's where I'm originally from in New Jersey.  Yes indeedy My sister, Laura graduated from Point Pleasant High School, then got married camped their way till money ran out in South Lake Tahoe, CA.  I could and would walk to the boardwalk/beach all the time!  My father made his first million by the time he was twenty-five I remember him so vividly telling me that.   Anyhow he insured the Point Pleasant Boardwalk.  It wasn't far from home at all. I hope you had a really excellent time. 

It was so stupid of me not to head over by there when Lynne and I were in NJ at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Brick.  We were so close to where I grew up in that big house on the water... I still don't know if it survived that hurricane.   Nothing I can do it about from here. 

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11984 on: May 15, 2013, 07:59:00 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, that's how I feel today!  ;D

Oh well, next week is the last week for bowling, so my Wednesday mornings should be better from that point on, at least until summer is over and the season starts again!

:laugh:

My exciting apartment news for last night, I figured out how to unlock the windows and flip them in, so I can clean the outsides of the windows.  LOL

Big boss will be here today, so I'm in my cube, dressed in shirt and tie, looking all professional!   ;D

Other than that, things are pretty much the same here.  How about you all?

Hello Chuck Sounds great!  Good to know Point Pleasant Beach is thriving after Hurricane Sandy.  That's where I'm originally from in New Jersey.  Yes indeedy My sister, Laura graduated from Point Pleasant High School, then got married camped their way till money ran out in South Lake Tahoe, CA.  I could and would walk to the boardwalk/beach all the time!  My father made his first million by the time he was twenty-five I remember him so vividly telling me that.   Anyhow he insured the Point Pleasant Boardwalk.  It wasn't far from home at all. I hope you had a really excellent time. 

It was so stupid of me not to head over by there when Lynne and I were in NJ at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Brick.  We were so close to where I grew up in that big house on the water... I still don't know if it survived that hurricane.   Nothing I can do it about from here. 

You can always go back at one point!

I will say it was great to see everyone at the boardwalk having a good time, and spending money!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11985 on: May 16, 2013, 08:19:06 am »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Yup, that's how I feel today!  ;D

I'm not sure why I feel this way, I had a good night last night, and slept well.  Just very 'blah' at the moment.  I didn't want to get out of bed, and I didn't want to come to work, but here I am.

I'm such a trooper!   ::) :laugh:

Had a date last night with the guy from bowling (Rich) it was a good time.  We had a few laughs, got to know each other, and he already said he wants a second date, and I got a kiss goodnight!  ;D

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #11986 on: May 16, 2013, 10:15:41 am »
Had a date last night with the guy from bowling (Rich) it was a good time.  We had a few laughs, got to know each other, and he already said he wants a second date, and I got a kiss goodnight!  ;D

:D Yay!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11987 on: May 16, 2013, 05:46:25 pm »
oooh! And do you want a second date!?!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #11988 on: May 16, 2013, 06:23:23 pm »
yeah!   ;D

Offline ZK

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11989 on: May 16, 2013, 10:28:08 pm »
yeah!   ;D

In a deep voice  "OOOO Yeah"

Good on you!