Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9072736 times)

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12020 on: May 24, 2013, 06:52:59 pm »
Hi, everyone!  Peeking in after another absence due to travels.

Chuck, I had to come here to find out the status of your date.  Sounds promising.

Your new apartment looks so great.  I saw the decorated pictures earlier, but this time the bedroom really stands out to me.  I love the drapes, and you have such a lot of storage space in those two wooden dressers, not to mention in the closets.
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12021 on: May 24, 2013, 08:50:35 pm »
How did we ever manage before the Internet and the Google God?  8)

Have a nice weekend, Chuck!  :D

So true! How did we cope without mobile phones and the internet!?

I know!  everything is so much quicker and easier to find out now!

Meryl, you have a nice weekend too, try to stay dry!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12022 on: May 24, 2013, 08:51:05 pm »
Welcome back Debs! 

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline dejavu

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12023 on: May 25, 2013, 03:23:05 pm »
Jack's from Texas.
Texans don't drink coffee?

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12024 on: May 27, 2013, 08:49:28 am »

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12025 on: May 27, 2013, 08:27:44 pm »

Hiya BetterMost friends.

Oh well, the sleeping in felt good the past few days, but tomorrow, it's back to the routine!  Ugh!

I can't complain, I have a short work week, I'm leaving work early on Friday to drive up to Boston, and I have Monday off as well, for the ride home.

Rich and I had a second date on Sunday.  We went out for lunch, and then for a round of mini-golf.  Had a small make-out session in the parking lot (when no one was around) and then made plans to get together again.  We're going to try for Wednesday before I leave for Boston, or when I get back.

Hope that everyone has had a great weekend!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12026 on: May 28, 2013, 08:39:42 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

I'm not a child, but I'm anticipating the weekend and seeing some of the Brokies again!  ;D

I have to go to mom & dad's place and get my luggage, and do some last minute things for the AIDS Walk and goodie bags, but otherwise, I'm ready.

Spent the ride into work laughing at the DJs on Z100.

Apparently there was an amusement park in Ct. called "Holy Land USA", that was popular from the late 60s through the 80s, when the founder died.

It's since been abandoned, and the attractions are falling apart.  The property is for sale for $350,000.00.  The DJs were talking about buying it, and keeping it an amusement park, but renaming the rides like "The Holy Roller Coaster" and "The Virgin Mary Go Round".

They also said they should get specialty grills that when food is cooked on them, they burn the image of Jesus or Mary into the food for people to find.

:laugh:

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #12027 on: May 29, 2013, 07:41:49 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

Oh well, the sleeping in felt good the past few days, but tomorrow, it's back to the routine!  Ugh!

I can't complain, I have a short work week, I'm leaving work early on Friday to drive up to Boston, and I have Monday off as well, for the ride home.

Rich and I had a second date on Sunday.  We went out for lunch, and then for a round of mini-golf.  Had a small make-out session in the parking lot (when no one was around) and then made plans to get together again.  We're going to try for Wednesday before I leave for Boston, or when I get back.

Hope that everyone has had a great weekend!
Well now, this thing with you and Rich is starting to sound quite cosy.....how wonderful.....my imagaination is really tested though Chucky, when I try to think of what a "small make-out" resembles......  ???......but as long as it was good fun for both of ya, I'm so happy for ya.....and did you go out again Wednesday night??
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12028 on: May 29, 2013, 08:33:56 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends.

How is everyone doing today?

I was hoping for the next few days to be on the quiet side at work, so that I could tend to whatever needed to be tending to, and have an empty cube when I leave on Friday for Boston.

Of course, my coworker had a death in the family, and she is now out of the office staring today, for the rest of the week.  So now I have to handle requests for the whole team for the rest of the week, and just try to stay on top of everything.

Had a phonecall from my mom this morning as I was going to work.

My younger brother went to the hospital yesterday (mom & dad went with him) he was having difficulty breathing.  He's been diagnosed with a blood clot in his lung.

Mom (of course) is a nervous wreck.  I think I managed to calm her down by telling her that I had an ex who had the same issue, and he is fine now.

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #12029 on: May 29, 2013, 08:37:59 am »
Thinking good thoughts for your brother, Chuckie.