Author Topic: Cellar Scribblings  (Read 9046702 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Re: Cellar Scribblings
« Reply #12930 on: April 11, 2014, 08:25:12 am »
Hello Bettermost friends!

How is everyone doing?

Slept hard last night, and I'm feeling rested, which is good since I have a lot to do here at the office today, so I better get to it!!

See you all later!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #12931 on: April 13, 2014, 06:06:12 pm »
HOw was your weekend Chuck?

Not much to report here.. my friend cooked myself and 2 other girlfriends a meal on Friday evening.. which was lovely and then the weekend was just around the house!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12932 on: April 14, 2014, 08:41:03 am »

Weekends fly by too quickly!  Saturday I spent the day away from computer.  Had friends over at noon, then went to lunch, drove down to Manchester NJ, had dinner, saw a local production of Les Miz that was really well done, and got home about 1:30am!

Sunday was the usual laundry day and lunch with the family.

And now, back to work!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12933 on: April 14, 2014, 08:41:54 am »
HOw was your weekend Chuck?

Not much to report here.. my friend cooked myself and 2 other girlfriends a meal on Friday evening.. which was lovely and then the weekend was just around the house!

Sounds like a nice 'girls night'.  As for the rest of the weekend at home, sometimes you need them!  Let's you catch your breath!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12934 on: April 15, 2014, 08:39:07 am »
  Hiya BetterMost friends.

yes, I know it is only Tuesday!  I want it to be Friday.

I had some strange dreams last night....not nightmares, but dreams where you wake up and go 'huh'? so I didn't sleep so well.

and since tonight is bowling that leaves out sleep tonight as well.   LOL   Who knows, maybe being tired will improve my game.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #12935 on: April 15, 2014, 10:40:37 am »
I love Doogie and Elmo endlessly boogying!!

No dreams for me last night. I was so exhausted, I barely made it to 9 pm. Read a New Yorker article on N. dG. Tyson that seemed to go on and on and on... Woke up at 11:30 to look at the moon but it was still moon colored. Didn't wake up again until 7 am this morning.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12936 on: April 16, 2014, 08:27:41 am »
Hiya BetterMost friends!!!!

Happy Hump Day!

I'm feeling pretty awake, which surprises me today after a late night of bowling.  I must've slept deeply last night.

Bowling blog will be updated.

Left bowling last night to see the snow falling hard and fast.  I knew winter was going to get one last shot at us.  No real accumulation when I woke today, but there was snow on the cars and grass.  Temps will be going up to the 50s, so it won't be around for long.

What's going on with everyone today?

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
« Reply #12937 on: April 17, 2014, 12:40:48 am »
Thursday morning over here. On my way to work :P. It's only one day, since tomorrow is Karfreitag, which is a public holiday. How much can one dislike working only one day? - Pretty much. :-X :P
My thoughts still in Vienna, happy to be home with our kids, and now I'm supposed to go to work? - Bleh. My kids are still sleeping, they have a 2.5 weeks school holiday. Everybody should have school holidays......

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12938 on: April 17, 2014, 08:29:27 am »

Yes, at one point yesterday I thought it was Thursday, but alas, I was wrong, it was Wednesday.   ::) :laugh:

Does anyone have plans for the holiday weekend?  Nothing major over here, just going to my parents on Sunday for Easter.  It will be Trenton's first visit to my parents' home, so they're excited about that.  I do need to go out on Saturday and try to find a basket to give to the little guy.

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #12939 on: April 17, 2014, 08:30:07 am »

Thursday morning over here. On my way to work :P. It's only one day, since tomorrow is Karfreitag, which is a public holiday. How much can one dislike working only one day? - Pretty much. :-X :P
My thoughts still in Vienna, happy to be home with our kids, and now I'm supposed to go to work? - Bleh. My kids are still sleeping, they have a 2.5 weeks school holiday. Everybody should have school holidays......

I agree with you Chrissi!!  School holidays for everyone!!!