Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1716084 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2470 on: September 14, 2006, 07:13:01 pm »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Is slightly alarmed by Lucise's telepathic infiltration.))

:: Lucise, is that you? ::
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2471 on: September 14, 2006, 07:14:29 pm »
Lucise Indapaddock:

((Telepathically strokes Guy's bruised ego .. and umm, other places ..  ;D ))

ROBIN:

HOLY SUBPLOTS, BATMAN!  I thought JACK was the one who was bruised.  Did LUREEN get to GUY too?
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2472 on: September 14, 2006, 07:17:22 pm »
BATMAN:

No, Robin, don't you remember, he kept collapsing over at the Wedding Party? He happened to get a few bruises that way.

((Looks over and sees Robin with his batrang.)) Oh, for crying out loud, Robin. Put down the toys until we can get to the safe room.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:25:24 pm by Daniel »

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2473 on: September 14, 2006, 07:28:06 pm »

BATMAN:

((Looks over and sees Robin with his batrang.)) Oh, for crying out loud, Robin. Put down the toys until we can get to the safe room.

ROBIN:

HOLY CREEPY POP STARS, BATMAN!  I don't want to go back in the safe room... what if that Joker MICHAEL JACKSON on duty in there again?!  I'll just stay here in the AUDIENCE with you.  We can sit back down now.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:28:23 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2474 on: September 14, 2006, 07:38:52 pm »
BATMAN:

No, no, Robin, not that safe room. The other safe room. You know.... ((lowers voice intimately)) ... our little personal one.

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2475 on: September 14, 2006, 07:48:13 pm »
AUDIENCE MEMBER (wandering in from The Rocky Horror Picture Show by mistake after visiting the toilets):

%% Too... many... subplots... Cannot... compute %% ((THUD))

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 07:49:56 pm by saucycobblers »
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2476 on: September 14, 2006, 09:31:29 pm »
BATMAN:

No, no, Robin, not that safe room. The other safe room. You know.... ((lowers voice intimately)) ... our little personal one.

ROBIN:

HOLY SWEET TRANSVESTITES HOLY HUGS AND KISSES, BATMAN!  Just please call ahead and make sure that RIDDLER and PENGUIN have cleaned up after themselves this time!

(( And the Batmobile speeds off in a cloud of dust... ))
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 09:31:25 am by alec716 »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2477 on: September 14, 2006, 09:57:45 pm »

%% Holy tit shit! Why does everybody seem to be getting married suddenly? Even the butt lotion!! %%

** Hey JBB! Hope ya had a great bunnymoon! Hehe. **

((Owl Olivia remembers her own not so long ago wedding and shakes her feathered head.))

** By everybody! I'm off to London again! Business, ya know... **

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #2478 on: September 15, 2006, 03:36:12 am »
==Plot Update..................................................................................anyone?!==
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #2479 on: September 15, 2006, 10:14:13 am »
YOUNG JACK:

%% Who said anythin' about bein' sated? %%

** The FSD is concerned about Jack.  She had provided amethyst crystal balls for clarity and enhanced Chi flow between him and Lureen, but inexplicably Jack's balls now seem blue! **

%% The FSD consults her ancient scripts, which confirm that blue balls do not promote proper Chi, but instead block it.  %%

(( The FSD places the appropriate purple amethyst crystal on the set, once again restoring Chi flow and balance. ))

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 12:58:09 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)