Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1717191 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2550 on: September 18, 2006, 06:05:30 pm »
ALMA MICHELLE:

Boy, you Aussies sure are straight forward aint ya? 
Come on in here, bedroll's bed's big enough ..
You ready for the next scene ..?
I thought you were great in the Alma-flipping scene by the way..!  Looks like you were working from experience there .. Come on in..

((Alma Michelle winks at  Ennis Heath seductively .. ))

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2551 on: September 18, 2006, 06:13:52 pm »
ENNIS HEATH:

((Grins boyishly.))

Royt.

((Snuggles in next to her.))

We could talk them into letting us do the cutesy pajama scene again.  That has a lot of necking in it, which I could use some practice at.  I was just necking with JACK JAKE out by my trailer and got a little worked up.  Love the lingerie.

((Changes into the cutesy pajamas just in case it's a go.  Fortunately there are several extras on hand so he can levitate back to the bed.))

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 06:19:31 pm by louisev »
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2552 on: September 18, 2006, 06:22:26 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((Jack surreptitiously follows Ennis to Alma's trailer, hiding in the shadows. He is astonished to see a much younger looking Ennis Heath slip in through her back door. More curious now than ever, Jack tries to tell what's going on in the rapidly fogging trailer.))

%% Who the heck are these ENNIS HEATH and ALMA MICHELLE characters? They're not in the cast! %%

((Jack is worried by their extremely close appearance to ENNIS and ALMA and their strange mode of voice.))

%% Oh, please don't tell me... !!! This ain't becomin' a sci-fi flick!? %%
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 06:45:14 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2553 on: September 18, 2006, 06:24:54 pm »
ALMA MICHELLE:

((Snuggles closer to Heath ..))

** I'm glad you like the lingerie.   100% silk .. feel how soft it is ..**

((ALMA MICHELLE takes his hand and places it on her hip ..))

** I love the cute PJ's too .. but I bet they look better lying carelessly on the floor .. **

%% Yeah, yeah..I know it's cheesy..but whatever ..He gets my drift!  %%

((At ENNIS' HEATH's stunned look .. ))

**  Am I being subtle too for ya ..?

Oh wait .. you are not into JACK JAKE ..are ya?  I mean you said you were kissing him earlier ..
What's up with that..?  **

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 06:28:11 pm by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2554 on: September 18, 2006, 06:29:39 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((A new sense of worry coming over him... He backs away from the trailer silently, trying not to make any sound.))

%% Jesus, now they're tryin' ta get some body snatcher down here after me too. Some JACK JAKE?!! %%

((Jack turns and runs back to the other trailers. The invasion has begun!!!!!))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 06:44:07 pm by Daniel »

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #2555 on: September 18, 2006, 06:31:28 pm »
ENNIS HEATH:

Hush up an kiss me, woman.  Kissin men's for when I'm on camera.

((Wiggles out of the cutesy pajamas quicker than you can say Scene Recreation and plants a big wet one on her, ALMA-style.))

Never too subtle.

%Can't help but think somebody's watchin, though.  Damn extras, always trying to help me dress.%%
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2556 on: September 18, 2006, 06:33:01 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((As Jack flees through the forested region of the set, he hears a familiar Whooo!))

**Miss Olivia, is that you???**

((Jack stops and looks all around hoping that the Owl has not been possessed by some extracinematic entity.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2557 on: September 18, 2006, 06:49:28 pm »
((ALMA MICHELLE is melting in ENNIS' HEATH'S arms as he fumbles with her bra.  He finally gets it undone and then tries to flip her over...
))

**  Whooooaa there ... you better not be tryin' to do what I think you are about to try here Ennis Heath ..  **

((ENNIS HEATH pulls away, struggling to catch his breath .. ))

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2558 on: September 18, 2006, 07:14:37 pm »
YOUNG JACK:

((With no response from the owl, Jack assumes it was some other owl. In the dark of the night, every sound he hears seems to somehow be otherworldly, alien in one respect or another. The branches of the trees overhead brush each other in the wind, and Jack hears the crunch of broken bones. The wind howls through some opening, and Jack finds himself humming along with a sepulchral tune that flows through the air. The underbrush rustles nearby and Jack can feel small eyes piercing into his skin. The world is not right tonight.))

((He tries to think of some rational reason why a familiar face would behave so strangely. But he comes up with nothing. Beset with terror that some otherworldly force was slowly making its way into the world he knew so well, Jack tried to find some safe place to hide, just for a little while, while he gathered the strength and courage to move on.))

((He found himself hoping, just a little bit, for something that was familiar, someone that he recognized and he knew that it was actually him... or her.))

((Jack sat down solemnly between the safe roots of a giant tree that he had climbed on when he was herding sheep in '62. It had shown no worse the wear for the years that had passed since then, and Jack felt safe there. Not as safe as he had once felt in Ennis's arms, but safer than the destitute loneliness he felt that night, with the foreboding sense of wrongness flowing through the filming set. He wanted to go home, back to Lightning Flat... and hoped his mother was alright and his father was still his ornery old self.))

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #2559 on: September 18, 2006, 07:50:34 pm »
((JBB lies on the creaking bed of the cheapest room in the Siesta Motel and considers his miserable fate. Bun-een is mercifully unconscious, snoring and dribbling and making faint grunting noises in her sleep. JBB lies with his recyclable back to her, weeping silent, creamy tears of desperation. Why did nothing ever come to his lid the right way?  :'())

JBB:

%% Boy, that woman can shag a blue-streak! Not a fluid once o' the good stuff left. Geez, my ridge is sore... an' it sure wasn't pointin' at that jaunty angle a week ago! %%

((JBB shifts uncomfortably on the stained and cream-soaked mattress, and sighs heavily, wondering how it ever got to this...))

%% Funny, but it's like me an' TERRY are communicatin' by teloopathy. Oh Terry, I know about JAMMY PANTS an' I forgive ya Friend. We both made mistakes an' said things we didn't mean. I didn't mean ta marry Bun-een! Ya know how it is, one minute you're feelin' yer best friend's a bottle of Sheep Pee whiskey an the next thing yer wakin' up in a motel bed with some hessian harpy claimin' she's yer wife an' got the papers ta proove it!

((Feeling a sudden resolve, JBB alights painfully from the honeymoon bed, being careful not to wake the snoring, dribbling and grunting Bun-een. He shuffles stiffly across the cheap linoleum easy-clean floor and carefully opens the door to room number 17, wincing as it creaks loudly. But Bun-een is out for the count, and JBB closes the door carefully without waking the lascivious lapin. He leans against the doorframe and lets out a small cry of pain, or relief, or maybe a little of both)).

%% Dammit JBB, get a holda yerself. You got the reins boy. You gotta fix this!... gotta get ta the gift shop an' get me a postcard...%%
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!