Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1713074 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2590 on: September 19, 2006, 07:52:07 pm »
MONROE:

**So little happening here at the Super Market! I've placed all my orders, I've ensured our selection of fine wine and choice foodstuffs is fit to rival anything north or south or east or west of Anchorage! Alma's nearly never around..... and Cher has left........ I need something to occupy my mind!**

((Has super-bright idea))

%% I know! I could start a small catering business. Use my gastronomical skills..... put aside money while having some serious fun. A perfectly legitimate way of indulging the true me. %%

Wo-Weeeee!

((Has even super-brighter idea))

And I could team up with someone who sings. I'll be a wedding caterer..... complete with wedding singer! If that doesn't hit the jack-pot (possible hint-hint here), I don't know what will!

((Storms into back office to start producing colorful dreams, plans and leaflets galore))

%% All I need is one wedding, that special One Wedding to Rule Them All!  With me as caterer! If my BAA isn't moved by that, I don't think she's capable of being moved! %%

Woo-hoo!

~~~~~

(Please note that Monroe is currently performing telepatically from New York......)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 12:19:54 am by Mikaela »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2591 on: September 20, 2006, 02:20:11 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((After somehow managing to resist the charms of an increasingly younger and more handsome Mel Gibson and the intriguing Young Jack, Guy is exhausted. His steps back toward Lucise's trailer are slow but methodical... He hopes that Lucise has cooked something for dinner cause he was starving.))

Scene: Lucise's Trailer

((Guy reaches up to knock on the door, then sees the latch hanging from its frame. He pales a little, remembering that he had done that. He gently pushes open the door and steps in.))

**Lucise, are you home?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2592 on: September 20, 2006, 02:29:20 am »
LUCISE I..

((At the sound of Guy's voice, Lucise walks over to the broken front door .. ))

**  Hey you .. I just got out of the shower ..
Was about to cook something .. But suddenly, I dont feel so hungry any more ..**

(( Lucise walks over to Guy, pulls him in his arms and seeks his lips .. planting a warm kiss on them ..))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 02:37:57 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2593 on: September 20, 2006, 02:36:30 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy sinks into Lucise's arms, deepening their kiss naturally and moving his lips against Lucise's. He drops his briefcase on the floor and his arms slither up Lucise's chest and around his neck.))

((After a moment of perfect bliss in the arms of the dark haired angel, Guy leans back a little.))

**You may not be hungry, Mr. Indapaddock, but I am starving.** ((Guy tries to untangle himself from the embrace but Lucise holds him tightly.))

((Guy laughs.)) **Whatever you're doing, we'll have to do it some more in a little bit. I need to eat something.**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2594 on: September 20, 2006, 02:51:57 am »
LUCISE I:

((Struggles to get his bearings straight after that intensely passionate embrace ..))

** Errr...what..?   Oh..food .. yeah ...right ...food. 
A quick dinner sounds like a plan .. dessert is on me .. and I mean that literally.. ;D**

((Lucise walks to the kitchen,  smiling at Guy's blushing face ..
A few moments later .. the aroma of pizza fills the little trailer, Lucise returns to the main room and picks up his knitting project ..

.. looks at it for a moment ..tosses it aside ..))

**  I got pizza in the oven .. ready in 5 minutes..  Got any ideas what we can do while we wait ..? **

%%  I hope I don't sound like I'm auditioning for a 'Sheep trainers gone wild!' informercial ..%%

« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 02:53:43 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2595 on: September 20, 2006, 02:58:38 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy smiles over at Lucise, unaware of his natural seductive allure.))

**Well I suppose I could get out of this suit and tie... put on something a bit more comfortable.**

((Guy retreats to the bedroom and manages to change into a simple blue teeshirt and some black shorts, before returning.))

**Um, if you're going to be cooking, I suggest you get an apron...**

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2596 on: September 20, 2006, 03:06:24 am »
From the Sheep Trainer to all BAM Cast and Crew ...  :D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2597 on: September 20, 2006, 03:12:43 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

**Um, if you're going to be cooking, I suggest you get an apron...**

LUCISE I:

(( Lucise eyes Guy in his blue tee and shorts .. swallows alittle ..))

** I better get that pizza now ..**

((A few moments later .. Lucise returns with the pizza and two plates ..

))

** Dig in ..**

« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 03:44:28 am by Lucise »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2598 on: September 20, 2006, 03:18:05 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Guy drapes himself on the couch next to Lucise as Lucise sits down near the small coffee table.))

**Mushrooms and pepperoni... my favorite... How did you know? And not garlic but ... ((sniffs the air)) basil? When did you become such a good chef?**

((Guy grabs a mushroom, swirls it around in the cheese and lifts it up to his lips, gently pushing it into his mouth with his thumb. His thumb all covered in grease now, Guy looks around for some napkins.))

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #2599 on: September 20, 2006, 03:32:43 am »
LUCISE I:

((Lucise gobbles down one slice of pizza, his mind clearly preoccupied ..))

** Oh..napkins ..**

((Lucise grabs an unopened packet from a kitchen cabinet, and returns to the table .. placing the napkins before them ..

))

** Sorry .. leftover napkins from last Christmas .. **