Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1721518 times)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2600 on: September 20, 2006, 03:38:32 am »
GUY RAPHAELSON:

((Smiles up at Lucise again.))

**Thanks.**

((Guy grabs a napkin from the package and wipes his fingers and lips. He chuckles quietly to himself as a sudden thought comes over him, and leans over and wipes Lucise's greasy lips.))

((Despite his earlier misgivings, Guy now felt completely secure in Lucise's presence. He carefully grabbed a piece of pizza and began to slowly eat it... trying not to get too much grease on himself.))

**Um, what do you want to do tonight, Brain?**
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2601 on: September 20, 2006, 03:57:28 am »
LUCISE I:

** I don't know about you .. but I've had enough pizza ..  :)

It sure seems like pretty much everyone on the BAM set has heard about the wedding ..
I am so happy I could just .. explode ..   
Well ..  not yet anyway ..  ;D **

%% That's it .. I officially sound like a spokesperson for 'Sheep herders gone berserk!' .... %%

((Lucise takes Guy's hand in his and rises ..))

**  Shall we ...?  **

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUG
« Reply #2602 on: September 20, 2006, 10:01:59 am »
Owl Olivia, addressing her husband:

** High there, Terry Cloth! Ummm... I think I can enlighten you some on the mistakes our lil' Butt Lotion mentioned above. I just happened to attend a business meeting in London with him, and let me tell you just this much: during the short time it lasted, your beloved JBB had an affair with a mop in our hotel, got hot and heavy with the Towel of London and made out with a Jet Rag on our way home. Rather tacky, ain't it? Oh well, just thought I oughta tell ya... **

TERRY CLOTH:

** Now you shut up about JBB, that ain't his fault!  And besides, it looks like you ain't been lonely on this ranch while I been off raking asphalt with TIMMY.  You been feathering some other nests, hunh?  I hear what they got in other nests for owls like you, OWL OLIVIA.  I don't even think JENNY is mine.  She don't look nothing like my folks.  **   

« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 10:14:08 am by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
Re: ~~THE PERFORMANCE!~~ =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #2603 on: September 20, 2006, 10:06:33 am »
Meanwhile, somewhere in Northern Texas:

RANDOM HEIFER 4,592: **You know, folks, I got some beef transmittin' this moocow telegram, it don't make any sense at all.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,596: **Well, its obviously important... came all the way from Wyoming.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,592: **Fine, fine.... I still think its ridiculous.**

((Working together with the herd of cattle they were in RANDOM HEIFER 4,592 and RANDOM HEIFER 4,596 help transmit the moocow telegram.))

Pay back Jack. Pokin' tails with poison paths. Roll in hay forever one.

RANDOM HEIFER 4,592: **You sure its "forever one" and not "for every one." Not that either one makes much more sense.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,596: **I suppose it could be... what do you think that means anyway.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,592: **Well, apparently Jack's been pokin' tails with poison paths, whatever that means...**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,596: **Sounds like one a those newfangled Rodeo events.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,592: **Sure nuff. Well Jack's been doin that and someone wants to get 'im back, roll him around in the hay. I seen humans do that once or twice. Ain't the prettiest sight in the world. Looks painful.**

RANDOM HEIFER 4,596: **Hey, ya remember Bill Bull... He's involved in all sorts a Rodeo events... Maybe we can ask 'im if he's hearda Jack.**

((The cattle gather together and mosey over to the edge of their field where the rodeo stables are, hoping to find the free roaming BULL.))

Daniel: Would it be Rodeo Stables or Rodeo Stockyards?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 10:08:36 am by Daniel »

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #2604 on: September 20, 2006, 12:46:56 pm »
BULL:

**Actually, with this BULL, it would be the Rodeo pharmacy, where the BULL is currently trying to get his prescription(s) re-filled, despite his official clean bill of mental health.**

See, my new friend Elvis, he says I really need to take some of those other pills...
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2605 on: September 20, 2006, 12:50:18 pm »
Random Heifer 4,592: **Hey, Bull. Did you hear the moocow telegram that we got... We're lookin' for a fella named Jack. Somethin' about pokin tails. We figgered that was a Rodeo Event.**

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #2606 on: September 20, 2006, 01:05:29 pm »
BULL:

((Falls asleep about halfway through the MOOssage. Them heifers sure talk a blue streak.))

%%Hunnh? What was that? Something about Jack's tail?? Last I checked, Jack's tail sure looked in one piece to me.%%
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 01:07:03 pm by nakymaton »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2607 on: September 20, 2006, 01:09:31 pm »
Random Heifer 4,592: **Hey, Bull, you listenin'? We need ta find Jack! Someone wants to roll him in the hay for all the bad things he's done to the rodeo cows.**

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #2608 on: September 20, 2006, 02:39:54 pm »
BULL:

((Wakes up.

Crashes through several china shops looking for JACK.

Snorts.

Breaks stuff.))

I hear Jack Twist has been ridin more than bulls. I want an explanation, and I want it NOW.

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
« Reply #2609 on: September 20, 2006, 02:42:09 pm »
Random Heifer 4,592: ((backs away quietly.))

**Umm, Okay.. I'll just be over here with the other heifers. We got a moocow telegram from Wyoming that someone's lookin' for him.**