Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3109174 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #1010 on: July 10, 2006, 08:56:28 pm »

Great 1000 post gift for the boys Leslie!  ;D

Leslie, Lucise.  How do I print the wonderful picture you have been posting?  I don't want to print anything else.  I would like to have the Gallery, et al., neatly ensconced in a folder.  By the way, I guess I am getting hooked on HJ, but I wish he would shave!

What Leslie said about the saving!
About Ellery shaving, I'll see if I can do it for him!  :P

Offline David

« Reply #1011 on: July 10, 2006, 09:00:44 pm »
You just gotta love Photoshop!      ;D

Offline notBastet

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • no way out but through
« Reply #1012 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:24 pm »
I've been wondering when the Astroglide was going to get introduced! 
“It can be a little distressing to have to overintellectualize yourself” - Heath Ledger

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1013 on: July 10, 2006, 09:10:05 pm »
I've been wondering when the Astroglide was going to get introduced! 

Let's hope Louise takes the hint!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1014 on: July 10, 2006, 09:11:05 pm »
You just gotta love Photoshop!      ;D

And what this tells me, David, is that men and women aren't all that different after all....

Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1015 on: July 10, 2006, 09:14:59 pm »
Okay, so I am surfing along, looking for a picture of a silk blindfold to add to the gallery, and I come across this little essay...we've been discussing things here as a community, maybe this will open a new avenue of discussion? From my own experience, I would agree with this....In particular, I think the second paragraph may relate to Ennis and Ellery.
----------------------

The art of being restrained is the art of trust. Trusting that whoever is in power will not abuse the trust given: this is the beginning of the exciting journey of bondage. The thrill of being tied up and the person of your choice administrating their chosen pleasures on to your body can be an overwhelming experience of joy. When restrained there is no choice other than to surrender to pleasure.

Not many people realise that not only is bondage sensual, it can also be a powerful tool in healing sexual scars. Bondage can give you a deep insight into your or your lover’s fears and be a key to unlock them. Being engaged in the art of restraint puts you or your lover in and out of control. Taking turns with control is powerful. Bondage can open avenues of communication and can be a very caring experience that brings you closer together.

Exploring one sense at a time while restricting the others will allow you to explore every crevice of your own and your lover’s private world. When blindfolded, a whisper in the ear can make skin shudder in delight. The excitement, the sheer anticipation, is wildly erotic. Sound becomes amplified. Touch becomes electric as you fall helplessly into your own world and your senses turn into pure pleasure.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1016 on: July 10, 2006, 09:17:40 pm »
Okay, so I am surfing along, looking for a picture of a silk blindfold to add to the gallery, and I come across this little essay...we've been discussing things here as a community, maybe this will open a new avenue of discussion? From my own experience, I would agree with this....In particular, I think the second paragraph may relate to Ennis and Ellery.
----------------------

Leslie - I found a silk something .. I have a few props to add too!
Looks like we'll be updating the gallery soon again!  ;)

Scudder, Ellery ran off and shaved ..just for you!  ;D

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 09:25:52 pm by Lucise »

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #1017 on: July 10, 2006, 09:24:06 pm »
Ellery is right to be angry.  Bruce seems to think there is still a relationship.  He is a spoiled brat.  He knows who owns the bar.  If nothing else, Rudy would have told him.  I suspect Rudy also told him who Ennis is, in their conversation together before they went upstairs. Good old Ennis.  How dependable, how reliable.  Would we all could have someone like him in ours lives.

And he has been a spoiled brat all his life. Good for calling him on this, Scudder! I mean, he spent a good portion of his freshman year drunk; he walks away from college and expects Dad to fix it all with a shotgun wediding; 20 years later, dad is still trying to fix it. How much more spoiled do you get than that? And then, having the nerve (yes, he was drunk and stoned, but still, somewhere in his brain he had one functional nerve) to call Ellery at 1 am ....jeez, I hate men like this, and I have met more than a few in my life....

Grrr, hiss, booo, to Beagle...

L

Offline scudder

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #1018 on: July 10, 2006, 09:55:59 pm »
Thanks Leslie for the directions.  I'll wait till Lucise updates the Gallery, and also, I don't like to do important stuff like this after a few sundowners!

OK!  I'm hooked, Lucise.  HJ shaved is my man!

Thanks for the picture Kissing by Rodin, David.  Where could I get a copy?

Leslie,  Bruce not only is a spoiled brat, but I think he is trying to get back together with Ellery!  What impertinence!  What hutzpah! What cheek!  Go home Bruce and get a life.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #1019 on: July 10, 2006, 10:02:53 pm »
Scudder,
I am updating the gallery in a lil while ..
I am just putting everything together now ... ;)