Author Topic: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll  (Read 3108550 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Taking Chances, by E. L. Van Hine and L.H. Nicoll
« Reply #5450 on: October 13, 2006, 07:57:33 am »
SPOILERS

another update - isn't this strike good for business?

http://louisev.livejournal.com/133130.html  "Chapter 30:  The Camera Doesn't Blink"

Holy hell, isn't that illegal? Ellery can easily have them arrested. LOL
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "My guns and amo!! Over my cold dead hands!!"
    • Fiction by Louise Van Hine
« Reply #5451 on: October 13, 2006, 08:02:38 am »
Only if he knows about it, Natali.
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline Kazza

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #5452 on: October 13, 2006, 08:02:51 am »
SPOILER

No... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise , what are you doing to us  :o

I couldn't bear the boys being exposed like that. Makes me feel a bit ill actually. They're private about what they have, and it's beautiful. Their intimacy should not a source of sordid entertainment for Wayne and Gene or anybody else (well, maybe us, but we're just reading about it). Just how mortified would Ennis be?

Of course, if they found the camera, and well, decided on a home movie of their own, that would be a different matter.  ;D

God bless your striking colleagues. Hope you get the opportunity to put us out of our misery before the end of the day. Or is this a plot line that's going to lie low for a while to resurface in the future?

Karen

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5453 on: October 13, 2006, 08:09:04 am »
You knew Wayne would be up to no good didn't you?  Boys will be boys.  Even gay boys!
“Mr. Coyote always gets me good, boy,”  Ellery said, winking.  “Almost forgot what life was like before I got me my own personal coyote.”

Offline katecaton

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5454 on: October 13, 2006, 08:34:13 am »
Oh no! I really don't want poor Ennis to be put in this position, he would be mortified :(
I hope they find the camera, or get a warning from a kind friend. Those girls are causing trouble again indirectly. I wish they'd go home!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5455 on: October 13, 2006, 08:38:43 am »
A little pause for some Hugh goodness.

That charming sweet smile!

This is REALLY Hugh, as naked as you're going to get him!

A shot from an upcoming move, "The Tourist" - look at those fingers!

Offline louisev

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #5456 on: October 13, 2006, 08:46:12 am »
More Hudity!

From "Somebody Like You"

And who can resist Naked Wolverine?

And last but not least:

Picture this walking into the Red Stallion! Full length black leather pants...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 06:01:43 pm by MaineWriter »

Offline magicmountain

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Fire from heaven
« Reply #5457 on: October 13, 2006, 08:52:14 am »

Here is Hugh's angelic smile.
Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. - Alexander the Great

Offline gn411

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #5458 on: October 13, 2006, 09:10:49 am »
Ellery Sighting:
aka: Hugh Jackman spotted October 11th in New York City @ the Barbra Streisand Concert, Madison Square Garden!

Offline christie wood

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #5459 on: October 13, 2006, 09:15:21 am »
SPOILER

No... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... no... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise , what are you doing to us  :o

I couldn't bear the boys being exposed like that. Makes me feel a bit ill actually. They're private about what they have, and it's beautiful. Their intimacy should not a source of sordid entertainment for Wayne and Gene or anybody else (well, maybe us, but we're just reading about it). Just how mortified would Ennis be?

Of course, if they found the camera, and well, decided on a home movie of their own, that would be a different matter.  ;D

God bless your striking colleagues. Hope you get the opportunity to put us out of our misery before the end of the day. Or is this a plot line that's going to lie low for a while to resurface in the future?

Karen

Karen, I'm glad you said that, cos I feel exactly the same way.  God, I felt a bit sick when I read that chapter...I thought at first they were going to find the tape of Ennis and Ellery from a while ago, but now they've actually set up a fresh tape and the first people to appear on it will be Ennis and Ellery! No no no no!  Ennis is going to be absolutely mortified about this if it doesnt get nipped in the bud soon.   Imagine what he will do to Wayne? And Ellery - he might pop another rib when he finds out!  I actually liked Wayne, now I'm not so sure.  I know he's got the hots for Ennis, so this will be like striking gold to him!

I really hope this gets sorted out before it goes too far....the thought of their private intimate moments being a source of entertainment makes me feel a bit ill......