Author Topic: The Underwear Personality Test  (Read 9231 times)

injest

The Underwear Personality Test
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:08:59 pm »
The Bustier
Your result? 28% practical. 60% sexy. 67% confident.

We've thrown you through the HelloQuizzy washing machine and hung your results out to dry. What's your result?

Impulsive. Confident. Kinda sexy. Your signature underwear is THE BUSTIER.

As an undergarment, they're a bit impractical. Or, y'know, I'm imagining they would be. With all the fabric, and straps, and stuff. Actually wearing one, however, takes a lot of confidence, which appears to be something you have in spades. They're also a bit on the sexier side without being too out-there. Although getting in and out of a bustier - and again, I'm simply guessing about what they WOULD be like - can be a bit tiresome, as they don't always give a lot of room for movement. Just the thing for someone who goes on impulses a little more than they do on heavy thinking, and for someone confident enough to put the effort into wearing one.

For the record, your male equivalent (also pictured above) is THE SPEEDO.

Now, take one of my other tests. Go on, hot stuff. You know you want to.

ummm. I don't see myself as a bustier kinda girl....what answer made them think this!!?  :-X

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-underwear-personality-test

Offline milomorris

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • No crybabies
Re: The Underwear Personality Test
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 07:30:36 pm »
"The Boxer Brief, 69% practical. 58% sexy. 80% confident"

Sounds pretty accurate. I do own a few pairs of boxer briefs.
  The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:35:23 pm »

Your result for The Underwear Personality Test...The Sports Brief

Your result? 59% practical. 31% sexy. 63% confident.

The Underwear Personality Test at HelloQuizzy

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 04:35:57 am »
                        Your result for The Underwear Personality Test...The High Rise BriefYour result? 79% practical. 24% sexy. 27% confident.The Underwear Personality Test at HelloQuizzy

Not only am I BORING, I'm also NOT sexy....sheesh.  The truth always hurts, they say.... :'( :P

injest

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:26:30 am »
                        Your result for The Underwear Personality Test...The High Rise BriefYour result? 79% practical. 24% sexy. 27% confident.The Underwear Personality Test at HelloQuizzy

Not only am I BORING, I'm also NOT sexy....sheesh.  The truth always hurts, they say.... :'( :P

now now...it isnt the undies, it is the wearer! ROCK those high rises, girl!!!

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 09:32:24 am »
Your result for The Underwear Personality Test ...
The Speedo

Your result? 38% practical. 60% sexy. 71% confident.

We've thrown you through the HelloQuizzy washing machine and hung your results out to dry. What's your result?

Impulsive. Confident. Sexy. Your signature underwear is THE SPEEDO.
And hot damn, they look good on the right guy... only they're not really underwear, per se. They're swimwear. This puts them firmly in your camp - impulses over logic. A feeler, not a thinker. Speaking of feelings, that speedo feels pretty damn nice. Must be the fabric. Speedoes are also a bit on the sexier side - we're guessing that's fine with you, as your sex drive looks pretty healthy. We're also guessing you'd have the confidence to wear them in the right situation, since they leave almost nothing to the imagination. Wearing them to the beach, where they will almost inevitably get wet, only magnifies this. But, like your female equivalent, the bustier, they look incredibly hot on the right person. Just beware, as unlike the form-fitting bustier, you're a lot more vulnerable to having people snap the elastic in your waistband. And that's just uncool.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 10:03:56 am »
Your result for The Underwear Personality Test ...
The Speedo

Your result? 38% practical. 60% sexy. 71% confident.

Impulsive. Confident. Sexy. Your signature underwear is THE SPEEDO.
And hot damn, they look good on the right guy... only they're not really underwear, per se. They're swimwear. This puts them firmly in your camp - impulses over logic. A feeler, not a thinker. Speaking of feelings, that speedo feels pretty damn nice. Must be the fabric. Speedoes are also a bit on the sexier side - we're guessing that's fine with you, as your sex drive looks pretty healthy. We're also guessing you'd have the confidence to wear them in the right situation, since they leave almost nothing to the imagination. Wearing them to the beach, where they will almost inevitably get wet, only magnifies this. But, like your female equivalent, the bustier, they look incredibly hot on the right person. Just beware, as unlike the form-fitting bustier, you're a lot more vulnerable to having people snap the elastic in your waistband. And that's just uncool.

Yeehaw! Clyde in a Speedo!  :D  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Clyde-B

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Clyde-B when he was Jack and Ennis's age
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 10:17:32 am »
Yeehaw! Clyde in a Speedo!  :D  ;)

And I look just like that too!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 10:19:46 am »
And I look just like that too!

Picture won't download here at work. I'll have to wait till I get home this evening to check it out. ...  8)

Added: OK, I'm home now and can see the picture--and I've seen that picture before! Clyde, who knew you were a swimsuit model for International Male!?!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 06:17:58 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 10:36:47 am »
The Boyleg Brief
Your result? 54% practical. 47% sexy. 55% confident.

Practical. Cute. Confident. Your signature underwear is THE BOYLEG BRIEF.

Boylegs are attractive. They maintain a great deal of comfort - they're absolutely practical - but they're also damn cute. Not overtly sexual, by any means, but there's a certain sex appeal there, which suits someone on the middle ground like yourself. The test results also indicate you to be a confident person, and a nice boyleg is the perfect way to match this. They're a bit more outgoing as far as underwear is concerned, suited to a certain type of figure and a certain type of personality. You!

"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~