Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2156884 times)

Offline Penthesilea

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3270 on: December 07, 2008, 08:59:26 am »
Heya David,

found this while googling for something entirely different. Thought you'd like it:

I think it's cute :)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #3271 on: December 15, 2008, 06:24:07 pm »
my cat for the first time ever sprayed the curtains today - hes in the bad books.

3 weeks later and he did it again - grrrrr!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3272 on: December 16, 2008, 08:59:35 pm »
Heya David,

found this while googling for something entirely different. Thought you'd like it:

I think it's cute :)

Awww! I just now saw this!!! That's really cute Chrissi!! :D

Thanks for posting it. :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3273 on: December 17, 2008, 05:48:21 pm »
I just heard on the news (MSNBC) that somebody named their son Adolph Hitler! Who on earth would name their child something like that? I think it is terrible.

Some people don't deserve kids. This really slays me because they tell us we shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids because we are gay. And then we hear stories like that. >:(

Can you imagine what this poor kid has to go through daily in his life? The teasing and taunting must be unbearable. They reported this story because the family ordered a birthday cake from the local grocery store, and they refused to put "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler" on it. So, they left a blank space on the cake so the family could add it themselves.

::) ::)

These people must really hate their kids. Why else would they do something like that to them? They must wish their children a miserable and tormented life. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids. >:(

injest

« Reply #3274 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:41 pm »
I just heard on the news (MSNBC) that somebody named their son Adolph Hitler! Who on earth would name their child something like that? I think it is terrible.

Some people don't deserve kids. This really slays me because they tell us we shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids because we are gay. And then we hear stories like that. >:(

Can you imagine what this poor kid has to go through daily in his life? The teasing and taunting must be unbearable. They reported this story because the family ordered a birthday cake from the local grocery store, and they refused to put "Happy Birthday Adolph Hitler" on it. So, they left a blank space on the cake so the family could add it themselves.

::) ::)

These people must really hate their kids. Why else would they do something like that to them? They must wish their children a miserable and tormented life. People like that shouldn't be allowed to have kids. >:(

I heard that!  >:( >:( >:(

I bet they think it is a big joke...they are not thinking of the future at all!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3275 on: December 18, 2008, 10:46:51 pm »
David, love your siggy line and avatar!

Your siggy line is cute too, Jess!

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3276 on: December 22, 2008, 02:53:32 am »
Thanks so much for the cute Christmas greeting Gary!!! :-*

I miss you around here!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3277 on: December 22, 2008, 02:56:15 am »
It is SO COLD here right now! God, I can't hardly stand it. I heard Memphis only went up into the 20s today. The high here was in the teens. It is about 0 out there now, and the wind chill is making it around 20 below zero.

I hope everyone else is staying warm. I can feel the cold coming through the walls. It's coming right through the walls!

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3278 on: December 22, 2008, 06:30:35 am »
It's 14*F here this morning!! I haven't been outside, but I felt the icy coldness when I let the dogs out. They did their business and came back in pretty fast! I don't even want to go outside--it's dark now; maybe the sun will come up and warm it up to 25* later.  ;)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

injest

« Reply #3279 on: December 22, 2008, 10:24:48 am »
It's 14*F here this morning!! I haven't been outside, but I felt the icy coldness when I let the dogs out. They did their business and came back in pretty fast! I don't even want to go outside--it's dark now; maybe the sun will come up and warm it up to 25* later.  ;)

high hopes!  :laugh: :laugh: ;)