Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2157343 times)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #3860 on: March 01, 2009, 02:53:54 am »
I think you are VERY handsome (you got that dark good looking thing going on...my favorite)...and Cody is an unusually attractive dog!

;) ;) ;)

Cody is a VERY attractive dog, if I don't mind saying so myself! :D

He's so cute.

As far as me, thanks! I appreciate it. People often think I'm Mediterranean.... Greek, Sicilian, etc...

Funny though, because I don't have even a DROP of any of those nationalities in me.  :laugh:
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #3861 on: March 01, 2009, 03:14:42 am »

He's so cute.

As far as me, thanks! I appreciate it. People often think I'm Mediterranean.... Greek, Sicilian, etc...

Funny though, because I don't have even a DROP of any of those nationalities in me.  :laugh:

no but in my experience, people of mixed heritage often have the best of all their ancestors...I think that is true for you.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3862 on: March 01, 2009, 03:21:50 am »
no but in my experience, people of mixed heritage often have the best of all their ancestors...I think that is true for you.

:-* :-* :-*

{{{{{{{JESS}}}}}}}}}

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #3863 on: March 01, 2009, 04:28:23 am »
Oh I must come over here more often.

How are you David, I'm sorry I am not a regular here, but I am going to be.

I just started reading the last posts on here, and you Jess and you mentioned a photo of you and Cody, so I started going back some more pages, reading as I went.

I didn't find the photo though, so can you dig it out and post it again, or at least tell me where it is on here.

From the picture in your posts, Cody looks like he is a labrador, is he? I would love to see a full size pic of him, and of you too of course. I cant remember ever seeing a photo of you.

A pic of Jess would be good too, Ive asked her before but she has never posted one to my knowledge. Oh well, I just have to make up a picture of her in my imagination, and let me tell you Jess, IT IS NOT VERY PRETTY, so you better let us see what you do really look like.
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #3864 on: March 01, 2009, 12:22:43 pm »
You've seen pictures of me. Do I look like my dog?

I don't think I've seen pics of you.  You said you were going to put your pic back as your avatar, but so far, it's still Cody....

*folds arms, taps foot, waits*

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #3865 on: March 01, 2009, 12:23:59 pm »
Aw, David's just shy. 8)

injest

« Reply #3866 on: March 01, 2009, 12:56:45 pm »
sorry, he sent me one back a while in a pm...he asked that it not be published, I shouldn't have said nothing...

he IS shy...and cute as a bug...

and no I have never posted a pic of myself...ya'll just go ahead and imagine what you want. I only know of ONE person online that has my pic...and he is sworn to secrecy on his sacred honor!!

(Cody is a Golden Retriever, Dev)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3867 on: March 01, 2009, 01:36:55 pm »

He's so cute.

I love the Mediterranean look, you have to post a picture !!!

Everyone I know was so surprised by my Heath obsession as it is a complete departure from my norm. I used to be very dark Brunette who tanned in a second. I remember going to Italy and all these guys would talk to me in Italian(very sexy accent) but sod all use as i did not get a word of it.

The blond is a massive change for me, so is the Heath thing. All my serious realtionships have been very dark/black hair, blazing blue eyes and a tan from the sun, not the salon.Ditto my appearance until realatively recent times.

So come on, make an old lady happy and post a picture. !!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #3868 on: March 02, 2009, 11:07:48 pm »
I had a panic attack this morning and it was really awful. I don't know how many of you are familiar with panic attacks, but you literally feel like you are going to die. This one came out of nowhere. My heart started beating very fast and furiously, I started sweating, shaking, my hands tingled, I felt like I was going to faint, and I couldn't think clearly. It only lasted a couple of minutes and then it went away. About 15 minutes later it started again, lasted a couple of minutes and then went away. I went through about 6 cycles of this, until I finally took one of my Dad's ativans. Then it stopped and I felt better. I haven't had a panic attack in years!

I've been very stressed from losing my job, and just before my attack today I was watching the news and they were talking about the DOW dropping below 7,000 points and I started thinking about how much worse things may get.

But I really thought I was dying. It was awful! I hope it doesn't happen again for a long time.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #3869 on: March 02, 2009, 11:15:03 pm »
{{{{{{{{{{{DAVID}}}}}}}}}}} That sounds terrible. I'm glad your dad had the medication for you to take!

Listen---I've been advised to put what little $$ I've got left into a FIXED INTEREST account until things get better. It won't make much money, but it won't lose any at all. I just hope I can get it done before my balance hits ZERO!! Dangit. I've lost 3/4 of my $$ that was in stocks.

So you might want to look into moving your $$ for awhile.

I'm sure that you have a home no matter what--with your dad, so that is a comfort--for just in case you ever need it.

Take care and I hope you feel better soon.  :)
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~