Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 493238 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Lucise, Kirk, Leslie, Sheyne, Mandy, Nicole, Victoria, David, Juan, Paul, Julie and BRANDON (and everyone else):

Dream well and Happy Easter if you celebrate...   ;D

rt

xo

I second this... by the time you all read this it will be Easter Sunday for you.. Will and I are all chocolated-out (he's having that wonderful post-sugar-rush irritability (I think he's given it to my mum too  ;D )..

Have a great day you guys.. Love to you all.
MWAH!  :-*

Hopefully chat to you all some more tonight..
Chut up!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Good Morning all!

Did y'all find a present in your basket this morning?   (wink wink)

Speaking of baskets.... I have to laugh about the setting for Brandon and rt's first rendezvous.   The girls want a luxury hotel with satin sheets and warm body oils.

The guys however are very happy shagging just about anywhere!   LOL

It almost reminds me of a line in BBM.   

Alma:"you gonna take Jack to a fine hotel?"

Ennis: " No, he's from Texas"

Granted, the typical gay man would prefer the Four Seasons Hotel, not the four seasons of weather!   LOL. 

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Good evening Ray, Good mornin' Brandon..  ;D  Happy easter to yer..
Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
I have eventually decided that I had time on this wonderful easter sunday afternoon to wade into this loooonnnnnng thread..I was out off before since I could no longer read it as 'all' and had to reload every page.

Started at page 90 - woooahhh! I've been missing all the fun - can anyone give me a quick update from 1-90?? and what page is miss hathaways boobs - i have to say I did think whoa! Princess Mia! I didn't want to see that! when I saw here boobs the first time!!

Going back to the pic of mr ledger ( i initially wrote my ledger by mistake - I WISH!!!) Being a brit I have never experienced the circumcised man. So tell me, how exactly does it make the sex different? Just more sensation? what about for the female?
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I have eventually decided that I had time on this wonderful easter sunday afternoon to wade into this loooonnnnnng thread..I was out off before since I could no longer read it as 'all' and had to reload every page.

Started at page 90 - woooahhh! I've been missing all the fun - can anyone give me a quick update from 1-90?? and what page is miss hathaways boobs - i have to say I did think whoa! Princess Mia! I didn't want to see that! when I saw here boobs the first time!!

Going back to the pic of mr ledger ( i initially wrote my ledger by mistake - I WISH!!!) Being a brit I have never experienced the circumcised man. So tell me, how exactly does it make the sex different? Just more sensation? what about for the female?

Pages 1-90...naughty chat
Pages 91-100...more naughty chat
Pages 101 to the end...yet more naughty chat. In other words, you get the idea.

From a female perspective, I have never noticed a difference between with and without a foreskin, although men who have an intact one give you a little something extra to play with. 

Don't know what it's like from the man's perspective.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
from a mans perspective?

Well, for most uncut guys the foreskin retracts when fully erect, so there is not much of a difference.   But many will say because the end is covered most of the time, that it is more sensative.  Hygene may have been an issue 100 years ago, but todays guys shower daily (hopefully!) and that old wives tale is just that.   

For us guys it is almost a feeling of the "the grass is always greener on the other side".  Being that the guys I know who are circumsized wished they weren't and the ones that aren't wish they were!    LOL.

dmmb_Mandy

Bumpity bump bump
Cannot let this thread slip to the bottom  :)

The girls want a luxury hotel with satin sheets and warm body oils.

I don't want that, I think any place at all would be good as a setting for their "story".

Oh, and from a woman's perspective, I didn't really notice any difference between a cut or uncut penis during sex. *shrugs* S'all good.
I know someone in his late 20's who just got 'cut' last year - OUCH! Peeing was problematic, but it eventually healed.

rtprod

Uh... feeling a little dizzy...

rt

dmmb_Mandy

dmmb_Mandy

*uses my newfound, Green Mile-ish powers to suck away all the bad*
Feeling better, rt?  :-\

I feel so tired today, though I slept plenty.