Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 493446 times)

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
Hmmm.  Story hasn't gotten very far the last few nights.  I caught up with the 8 pages I hadn't read and it was all talk of hotels and menus.

Very cute picture Mandy.   ;)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Ciao leslie!  :)

EnnisDelMar

Sorry...................had a call..and now it's almost time for me to head to bed..

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Hmmm.  Story hasn't gotten very far the last few nights.  I caught up with the 8 pages I hadn't read and it was all talk of hotels and menus.

Very cute picture Mandy.   ;)

The main characters didn't want to play so much tonight...made it harder for the supporting cast to keep things going..
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
lol.. we've lost a few.. stupid time zones..  why couldn't we all live in the same area?!?!?  >:(

I don't know ... both boys have been veeeery quite tonight.. are we scaring them off or what??

For the record - and I refer you to the fanfic - I've imagined more than nibbling that lip ring...hahaha  :laugh: :laugh:
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Oh, I've read the fanfic several times now, Sheyne  ;D

Kirk - Thanks  :-* Yeah the story hasn't progressed much lately. I tried to coax it along. *shrugs*

dmmb_Mandy

I guess they'll get back to the story when they're ready. S'cool.

:-*

EnnisDelMar

Well anyway I think I'm gonna go to bed, I'll tt ya'll later, goodnight! :D

dmmb_Mandy

'Night Brandon

BTW Sheyne - love your avatar *drool*

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

Nothing like a crowd of drooling onlookers to bring on a case of performance anxiety..   :(
Chut up!