Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 497025 times)

dmmb_Mandy

Why hiding, rt, it's fiction ain't it?

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
Oral Sex Technique - I would always comment to myself when someone went all the way down on me that if I could get my throat that open I would be a much better singer.  And you know what?  I was right!  Lowering/stretching down the back of the tongue creates a cavity that allows for deeper insertion.  The better I get at it, and the more I practice ;), the easier it is to maintain that open position when I sing.  Combine that with a relaxed jaw and proper breath support, I have better pitch, vocal agility, and the warmest tone I've ever had.  I have to admit however, unlike David mentioned earlier, I have not learned how to breathe through my nose when my friend of the moment is all the way down there.

EnnisDelMar

Why hiding, rt, it's fiction ain't it?

..far as I know..

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
I feel like I'm interrupting.

rtprod

Mandy:  Yeah, it is fiction, but I'm a pretty emotional and swooning character there....   :-*

Brandon:  
..far as I know..
    ...    ::)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
Can't speak for kirkmusic's sex technique, but he does a mean accompanyment to the music in BBM--I sat next to him a week or so ago!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

dmmb_Mandy

Very good Leslie! lol "programmed in his cellphone" - he was quite prepared I see

RT - Not so romantic/emotional in reality huh?

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
I suddenly have an urge to go back to San Fransisco!     ;)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Very good Leslie! lol "programmed in his cellphone" - he was quite prepared I see

RT - Not so romantic/emotional in reality huh?

He travels..he has all hotel numbers programmed in his cell phone...no biig deal..but came in handy this time  ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

rt thought he would die. He lifted d’s chin up with his finger, “Listen to me—a lotta guys learn about being gay the wrong way. I’m gonna teach you the right way.”

Gene Shalit would have a field day with this "character."  LOL.

rt