Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 495212 times)

dmmb_Mandy

I know. I don't like him yet I'm watching it..?! I think everyone's just fascinated with him, in the same way that they're fascinated with disasters.

Poor Joey Potter. She left Dawson to go "find herself" and she found Tom & Scientology, and now she may have an alien baby.

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Yeah I like that artwork one David, although they're a little too 'buff'.

True Brandon.  Jake has a good, fit build, but you are right in the fact Heath has less defined pecs.     Still a nice fantasy pic!   ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:24:19 pm by DavidinHartford »

EnnisDelMar

I still love Heath's pecs  ;D

EnnisDelMar

I know. I don't like him yet I'm watching it..?! I think everyone's just fascinated with him, in the same way that they're fascinated with disasters.

Poor Joey Potter. She left Dawson to go "find herself" and she found Tom & Scientology, and now she may have an alien baby.

I just feel bad for the kid, I mean just think what he/she/alien's gonna turn out like.  :o

dmmb_Mandy

Oh Jake, I can't even imagine Brandon

David - thanks for posting the lovely pic over here  :D

rtprod

GOOD EVENING, ALL YOU SEXY BASTARDS (shamelessly rips off prior post)   :-*

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

I just feel bad for the kid, I mean just think what he/she/alien's gonna turn out like.  :o

They are one truly fucked up couple. Frankly, I sympathasize with her parents.. the tabs say they are beside themsevles with this whole mess. I would be too.
L
« Last Edit: April 14, 2006, 09:30:36 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Your welcome! 

Besides, It seems more appropriate to have our boys naked over here!  LOL

dmmb_Mandy

Ohhh, he [Tom] can cure diseases now, apparently LOL!

Heya RT babe  :-*

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
GOOD EVENING, ALL YOU SEXY BASTARDS (shamelessly rips off prior post)   :-*
You sexy bastard, just sent you a pm you can decide if you want to share it with the group...  ;)
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!