Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 500985 times)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
For real... Eric Bana kinda grew up on Australian tv, from an extremely hot, buff young comedian to the extremely hot, still buff not-so-young serious actor he is now...

And THAT dude is sooo Eric Bana..  you can tell him that from me..  8)
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

I can see the Eric Bana resemblance for sure.

Hi Lucise!

rtprod

Okay, I think I'm going off (not like that gun, unfortunately) in a few.   Quiet here tonight...

Tomorrow?

rt

dmmb_Mandy

I should go too. Exam tomorrow *sigh* and sooooo NOT prepared yet.
Yeah, I'm up for tomorrow. I have an exam the next day too, but I'm not so worried about that one.

dmmb_Mandy

BTW, Sheyne, sorry we aren't taking more advantage tonight of your time alone and the last bit of your time off of work. Man, if I were there with ya, I'd be taking LOTS of advantage of you....er..um, I mean, of your time off  ;D

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
I won't be around at all tomorrow. By the time you all get here I will be at work.. Today is a kind of last hurrah for me.. and much to my annoyance I've had to spend it planning for school..

I can try to catch you all after work tomorrow, but its usually 1 or 2am your time by then, so I doubt you'll be around..  :(

be good...  and if you can't be good, be good AT it..   ;D

Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

Sheyne - I may be around at that time tomorrow night, I stay up ridiculously late.

'Night RT hun

EnnisDelMar

Mandy your new avatar is the best

dmmb_Mandy

Thanks Brandon, I like it too  :)
Besides, I was tired of seeing my ugly ol' mug!

rtprod

I agree.  I'll take that over the Westin any day.