Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 495194 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
I'm having a crisis today. My vibrator's been missing in action ALL day. Where could it be? What's a girl to do?  ???

Sorry Mandy,  I borrowed it.   I needed the six "D-cell" batteries!    ;D

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
Brandon, I just meant I love the economy phrasing that you seem to have down to a fine Ennis-like art.  And I had to pay a LOT of money for that tape, thank you very much..

Leslie, I NEED to see the next chapter of BetterMost Mountain... its just getting hot..  I'm a little worried that my Mandy fanfic chapter is a little too hot to post on here... *nibbles fingernail nervously*...  I'll PM it to her when its done and we'll decide whether its fit to share.. lol..   :D

rt... ooh baby... *wishing more than ever I was Brandon*
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I've got multiple stories going on here.. "A Love Born From Steel" --the more completely wiitten thing (rt, have you read it yet, you promised) and the fragments of rt and little d floaiting around on this thread. I think there is another fragment in a pm, give me a minute, I'll copy it to a message but it is not fully witten...
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

rtprod

you mean from that photographic memory thing again?  guess i could post my pic again quickly...

rt

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
where are rt & brandon??  ???

I'm having a crisis today. My vibrator's been missing in action ALL day. Where could it be? What's a girl to do?  ???

Leslie - I noticed and commented. I love it!

I wish I were there, Mandy... I could help out, hon.  *licks lips with very long tongue*   :P
Chut up!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
A fragment from Bettermost Mountain

I have this whole hysterical scene playing in my head of rt at the airport buying a ticket to get to Kansas (I had Olathe in mind, but I can switch to Witchita). First off, he wants to buy a one way ticket but the reservation lady gives him a look and says, "Mr. Prod?" --and then he remembers about terrorists and you never buy one way tickets. So he buys a round trip ticket (with his platinum American Express card) and it costs $2362.45 because it is on short notice AND he is going to some godforsaken place (Kansas!). At this point, rt is wondering if there is some way he can expense-account the whole thing.. "What movie stars live in Kansas?" he says to himself. "Chris Klein? No, that's Nebraska...."

I actually did an expedia thing today--it is not easy to get from Los Angeles to Wichita!
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good

you mean from that photographic memory thing again?  guess i could post my pic again quickly...

rt

YES PLEASE, HUNH!!!
Chut up!

dmmb_Mandy

David - LOL, (love the avatar btw, HOT!) And actually, it only takes 2 D-cell batteries  :P

Sheyne - *sweating just thinking about it* Yummm!!  :-*

Leslie - lol, sounds good hun

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press

rt

YES PLEASE, HUNH!!![/size]

A photo would help the fiction writer, too... ;) ;) ;)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
This one?     Shhhhhh!      :-X