Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 500664 times)

EnnisDelMar

"Well there's a coffee shop over on Main..I know you don't like coffee but it's a nice place to talk."

rtprod

"Wow, good memory.  Can't believe you remembered I don't like coffee from that silly PM.  But I kinda like it okay.  Just trying to be witty when I wrote that to ya, bud.  Yeah, let's go.  Caffeine will be good right now.  I'm already pretty wired, but feel like I need a little energy burst. By the way, you look even better than your pics...." 

EnnisDelMar

^Fantasy Flash for Mandy^ Pulls car quickly to the side of the road, puts it in park, leans over to passenger seat, puts hand on rt's leg...

:laugh:

rtprod

Fantasy Flash for Mandy Part 2:

rt turns to look at little d, who says, "Is it okay?"  rt says nothing, but leans in closer.  little d.'s POLO cologne is overpowering.  he can smell it as his cheek brushes little d's.

EnnisDelMar

"Was just about to say the same thing to you. You know this is strange, I never thought I'd actually meet you, let alone be driving in my car with ya."

dmmb_Mandy

Coffee shop? Too public! lol

YAY Brandon, sounding good..

(Are you sure this fantasy flash is for ME?)  ;)

rtprod

"Yeah, I hear ya.  I need a second to make sense of this.  Okay, I'm good.  I wanted to meet you, but for some reason, didn't think this moment would come.  Looks like we're here.  (Looks up at neon coffee shop sign)  So you feel okay with this so far?  Me?  Yeah, I'm really good.  So far worth the trip..."

EnnisDelMar

"Yeah I'm alright, a little nervous to tell you the truth, but alright. Glad you took the trip."

rtprod

"Yeah, I'm nervous too.  And I'm usually not nervous, bud.  Actually never.  But this is a little different, not quite sure why.  All right, I'm just gonna do this.  Then we can go in."

(rt leans over and is going to kiss little d, but chickens out, then hugs him instead) 

dmmb_Mandy

lol, i wonder if y'all would really be this vocal if ya met in person. Something makes me believe you'd both be shy and Ennissy.

Noooo. No chickening out!