Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 495173 times)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
The onlky thing wrong with the pic of Jake as a pic of Jake--is his pale left hand; what's with that?

"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
Woah.... you guys are bbbbbaaaaad!!!!! 8)

You know... I do like the fake picture  :P  However, I cannot save it to my PC as my guilty pleasure.... I have my hubby's feeling to consider.   8)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
I just wanted to comment on davidinhartford's post about the non-sexual body contact. I think that's the reason why the kissing scenes in BBM were so breathtaking because, man or woman, who among us has had that kind of experience? Maybe some would argue with me about kissing being nonsexual. Remember the funny part in that otherwise stupid movie Pretty Woman where prostitute 1 is advising prostitute 2 (Julia Roberts) NEVER to kiss clients on the mouth? Not for some health reason, but because you might fall for them, I think that's what she had in mind...
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
If those kisses were non-sexual, there's something highly amiss about my body...
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
The onlky thing wrong with the pic of Jake as a pic of Jake--is his pale left hand; what's with that?

Who is looking at his hands?   LOL    :P

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
Tell ya what...I was. CLICK TO ENLARGE...great hand.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 04:10:31 pm by julie01 »

Offline David

The Hell with his hands,  I love that thing he does with his tongue!  ;)

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
Yeah, that's a bit of all right too! I wonder if it's a pain to be the object of everyone's sexual attention?

Pick it apart: Jake's hand is too small for him to have such a big penis...so there.

'MNother jake hand...hey, they're really gorgeous!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:53:26 pm by julie01 »

Offline David

Hi Julie,

Well,  I've seen a study done on the size relation between penis and shoe size, but never a scientific one on hand size.     The shoe/feet size thing doesn't always work, so it is not a good comparison either.   

So what about Heaths hands?

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
Heath's hands...how come I have 10 pictures of Jake's hands, and none of Heath's..except the "sonofabtich" (noticce says I can't post anymore pics, too big--no--or uploaud folder full..whatever that means). Anway, I know the feet-hands--penis thing is NO WAY scient5ific..it's probably an old wives' tale. Anyway, Jaje;s hands are in alomst every pic I have of him; must be proud of them
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 05:52:23 pm by julie01 »