Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 501022 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
LOL  !   Funny Mandy!

howsit going Mandy & rt?

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Team NC-17 (those that are here)....hola

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

Heya David & Leslie

David - I'm okay, but super stressed. I have a History final exam tomorrow evening *eep*.

How are y'all?

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Stressed?   break out your shower massager and take a break from studying.    ;D

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
I'm good, Mandy....

Had Easter dinner at my parents which can be stressful but turned out to be fun.

Last year, through a variety of complicated machinations, I had my father's old home movies transferred to DVD (they cover the period from about 1952 to 1972). My mother refused to watch them because she said "they'll make me too sad." Needless to say, this was a little annoying because getting them on DVD was no small feat--especially since she had partly been asking for getting them transferred so she could watch them again!. Anyway, my father wanted to watch the ones that had old Easters on them--and my mother joined in. We watched more than Easter (how about my 4th birthday, with Leslie driving her toy tractor in a white party dress with red sash and huge petticoat?) and had a good laugh. There was one of my sister running around in some astronaut outfit which had us in hysterics.

It turned out to be a fun day....hope others enjoyed themselves, whatever you were up to....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2006, 07:04:12 pm by lnicoll »
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

dmmb_Mandy

David - lol, "breaks" would require work before and after them, which would not apply here, hahaha. But, it's not until tomorrow evening (7pm), so I have all day tomorrow to study as well. I really do regret having taken this course. My idea of learning is not memorizing dates.  :-\

Leslie - LOL, glad it turned out well. I didn't do much. I don't have family in town. Hid some chocolates for my BF and then made a nice big breakfast (although we didn't get up til the afternoon sometime).

dmmb_Mandy

Okay, I'm gonna study and come back in a couple of hours for a chat.  :-*

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Oh my god you guys! 102 pages of pure naughtiness, I love it! I look away for one second and you add a whole 40 something pages! I will have to read them later when I get a day spare! LOL You still up for the sandwich idea from page whatever Mandy? I will be the pickle!

STOP CORRUPTING THE MINOR! :laugh:

Anyway I am off to bed folks! Night, night! :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Night, Becky...
Pleasant dreams....

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
I am sure I will have with all this naughty talk Mmmmm sandwiches! LOL
Thanks, see you tomorrow! :-*
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.