Author Topic: NC-17 RATED FUN: LET'S GET REAL HERE--How Many of Us Have Been SWOONING Nonstop?  (Read 502583 times)

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
NC-17 Rated fun. PART 2
« Reply #2200 on: April 18, 2006, 05:50:19 pm »
DISCLAIMER: This thread may contain content that may or may not be suitable for people under 17.  READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

OK,   seeing that our old post was too big, per Phillip,  lets start a PART 2.

So Mandy, what was the question you wanted us boys to answer?  (wink wink)  ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:23:56 pm by christopher_SLAYERS »

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Hi Everyone,

Hope you don’t mind me pocking my head here.

I finally got to read a major portion of the posts on this thread.  Pheew, that’s a lot.  I think I roughly figured out the big events here, the “cyber fling” between rt and Brandon (thanks for putting up with it to entertain the rest of us), another storyline in development between Sheyne and Mandy, Mandy’s many many blunt questions and guys are always happy to chime in educating her, Leslie’s side project on BetterMost fan fictions…...  Probably still missed quite a lot.  I enjoyed the conversation very much and had a lot of silly giggles.   I know you are a close group, and don’t want to intrude.  If it’s ok with you, I will be lurking your conversation, and pock my head in from time to time.  Secretly, I want to test my limit to see how much dirty joke/talks my stomach can handle (now I said that it’s no longer a secret, isn’t it  ;))

rtprod,

Glad to know that A.I. got “rtprod approved” stamp.  I too, really liked the movie even with the poor reviews.  Thought it was thought provoking and asked some seriously troubling questions.

Leslie,

As to Tom Cruise, [sign] somewhere along the line, that guy just flipped and went totally nuts (sorry to say that).  I have heard about people eat placenta.  It’s also used as a Chinese medicine.  It’s always dried and made into powder.  “to eat Katie's placenta straight after she has given birth”  :o, I am speechless…

JennyC (to be differentiated from the other Jenny who also posted here)

p.s. It’s a good idea to start a new thread.  This one is very long and hard to follow.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:05:17 pm by Phillip »

Offline David

Phillip,  I think we'll just stick to the NC-17 topic.    I started a new PART 2 thread already.

Hlow about "Locking" this thread so it is "READ ONLY" ??

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
David,

In that case, I will post my reply to the other thread.

Thanks for starting a new one.

moremojo

Re: NC-17 Rated fun. PART 2
« Reply #2204 on: April 18, 2006, 05:53:22 pm »
OK,   seeing that our old post was too big, per Phillip,  lets start a PART 2.

So Mandy, what was the question you wanted us boys to answer?  (wink wink)  ;)
I refer all interested parties to the original thread for my answer to Mandy's question! Can we discuss Tom's proposed act of placentophagia in this new thread? A bit off-topic, to be sure, but there's a part of me that actually wants to rise to Tom's defense on this one (please don't hate me, fellow Brokies!).

At any rate, let the raunch continue!

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:33:12 pm by moremojo »

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #2205 on: April 18, 2006, 05:53:40 pm »
Hi Everyone,

Hope you don’t mind me pocking my head here.

I finally got to read a major portion of the posts on this thread.  Pheew, that’s a lot.  I think I roughly figured out the big events here, the “cyber fling” between rt and Brandon (thanks for putting up with it to entertain the rest of us), another storyline in development between Sheyne and Mandy, Mandy’s many many blunt questions and guys are always happy to chime in educating her, Leslie’s side project on BetterMost fan fictions…...  Probably still missed quite a lot.  I enjoyed the conversation very much and had a lot of silly giggles.   I know you are a close group, and don’t want to intrude.  If it’s ok with you, I will be lurking your conversation, and pock my head in from time to time.  Secretly, I want to test my limit to see how much dirty joke/talks my stomach can handle (now I said that it’s no longer a secret, isn’t it  )

rtprod,

Glad to know that A.I. got “rtprod approved” stamp.  I too, really liked the movie even with the poor reviews.  Thought it was thought provoking and asked some seriously troubling questions.

Leslie,

As to Tom Cruise, [sign] somewhere along the line, that guy just flipped and went totally nuts (sorry to say that).  I have heard about people eat placenta.  It’s also used as a Chinese medicine.  It’s always dried and made into powder.  “to eat Katie's placenta straight after she has given birth”  , I am speechless…

JennyC (to be differentiated from the other Jenny who also posted here)

Offline David

Your welcome Jenny.

Now for this to work, don't hit reply here.   Add your dirty or insightful comments to the PART 2 thread.      ;D

rtprod

Jenny -- thanks for your awesome PM earlier.  Really cool....  

Uh, the cyber-fling thing, forget about it, there is no "putting up" going on....  All good.    ;)

rt

rtprod

« Reply #2208 on: April 18, 2006, 05:58:21 pm »
Jenny -- thanks for your awesome PM earlier.  Wow, also thanks for the kudos back to my November thread....  Really cool.... 

Uh, the cyber-fling thing -- no "putting up" going on....  All good.     ;D

You can intrude anytime, my friend.   :)

rt
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 06:02:43 pm by rtprod »

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
rt,

Apparently you can not follow direction :) .  David said do not hit reply.  Woops, I think I did it too.  ;)

This is the last post here.  Go to part 2 to post your replies.